The Kitten Who Fell From The Roof And Into The Arms Of Angels

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Olga's plant is so beautiful - the red is symbolic of both love and courage - her two strongest traits. She has such a beautiful resting place and it is near where many prayers are being sent Heavenward.
Thank you for stopping by here at TCS - we know how difficult this has all been for you. We watched for updates anxiously, with prayers and hopes for both of you. The situation was impossible, but in your loving care, Olga was able to hold on long enough to earn a name and to know what sleeping on a bed and being part of a real family was. She enjoyed the love and pets that you gave her.
And you have learned that you have great skill as a kitten rescuer. Heaven has tested you and you have shown yourself to be very qualified! :angel::catrub:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
That's a beautiful resting place for her. I'm sure she'll be happy there. I have a little spot at the bottom of my garden with flowering bushes, where some of the cats I lost are sleeping. I'll light a stick of incense for Olga later to remember her.

You really were her angel, you've done everything you possibly could for her.

:hugs:

Jason607

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
RIP little Olga. Thanks to you she knew what being loved was like in her short time on earth. I know its terrible that she is gone but know that you made her time on earth that much more special with your kindness. I'm glad you decided to stay on the site. People like you give me hope for humanity. By the way, that is a beautiful resting place you picked out for Olga.