The Exercise Motivation Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
One of the moves I did is called inch worm
That sounds like a good one!

I've done an hour of yoga Monday, Tuesday and today. I decided that my bed was looking a bit grubby, so took the frame to pieces and I'm now sanding it down so I can re-stain it in a better colour. Obviously I don't want to use my electric sander in the house, so I took the frame outside and spread it out on some tarps on the deck. Hopefully it's going to turn out OK.

:crossfingers:

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise

I've done an hour of yoga Monday, Tuesday and today. I decided that my bed was looking a bit grubby, so took the frame to pieces and I'm now sanding it down so I can re-stain it in a better colour. Obviously I don't want to use my electric sander in the house, so I took the frame outside and spread it out on some tarps on the deck. Hopefully it's going to turn out OK.

Short Bodyweight Workout | Quick and Effective Workout
Fast forward to get to the inch worm.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Level 4 lunging with spiderman. A few moves:
Hip twist:
plank on fore arms and twist legs rt and left

spiderman Saxon tilt
strait arm plank,left leg next to left arm,lunge, twist your body left rt with arms over head
balance needed!

moose antlers:
on your stomach,crawl rt arm foward,lift left arm on your head

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I've had a good few days. I'm still getting up early so I have time for an hour of yoga every morning. I finished my bed project and today I spent about three hours sorting out my wood pile. I have enough timber to make a big vege box, 190 cm by 60 cm by 60 cm. Got the wood all marked out, so I'll start sawing it to size and building the vege box tomorrow. Lots of upper body strength building today.

💪

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
45 minutes yoga, then a couple of hours of outdoor work for me today.

Got all four sides of my vege box made. I painted the inside, now I have to wait for that to dry, paint the outside and hopefully put the whole thing together this weekend.

Not going to plant until the first week of May though. I've been caught out by evil end-of-April snow before

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I went for a 27 minute walk day before yesterday.
Yesterday rained, so no walk.
Today is nice, so I'll try to go for a walk later.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I've been doing pretty well on my projects. I got loads done over the weekend. Today I worked outside for five hours! I'm exhausted, but really happy with how everything is coming along. Almost warm enough to buy plants!

:hyper:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Almost warm enough to buy plants here too. That said, we did have frost overnight, so still risky.

I've been walking somewhat regularly. Still mostly 25-ish minutes. Will get to 30 minutes eventually.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Has everyone had a good week? I managed an hour of yoga every day and finally got my gardening finished. I spent a fortune at the garden center the other day, but everything is looking pretty and I'll hopefully be able to grow my own veges this year.

Took a break from gardening today. I had a 90 minute walk followed by 30 minutes yoga instead.

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, after spending a solid week on my feet making pet foods, then pushing my walks over last weekend, my knee protested.
I ended up doing a lot of foot elevation to get the fluid to disperse.
It’s finally at a point that I could probably go out again… wearing my hiking knee brace.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
An hour of yoga on Sunday and another hour today. I'm thinking of starting a new project tomorrow. I want to work on the side garden. A side project, if you will.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.