♥ The ♥ Birthday ♥ Thread ♥**2018**

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is Gizmo's 2nd birthday! He has a homemade sardine birthday cake coming his way later today that he has to share with his kitty sister Stevie. And no, I absolutely did not expect him to actually wear this cute birthday hat when I bought it. :lol:

G Gizmobius - Happy birthday to Gizmo - and a bonus: Little Pink Birthday Tongue!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Truth be told we don't have an exact birthdate, but the girls are a month apart. So we decided to celebrate their birthday in the middle of their approximate birthdates.
A year ago (these are their shelter pics)

And today

RajaNMizu RajaNMizu - Happy Birthday to your two beautiful girls; congratulations on one year in your Forever Home!

P.S. It's your birthday(s), but your Mom got the real gift!

;)

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Update: Gizmo has, in fact, allowed me one picture of him wearing his birthday hat. Look at his face. He is thrilled.

Oh, boy. That’s an expression of long-suffering patience if ever I saw one!
Gizmo: Is there no end to the indignities? You are so lucky that I adore you.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Update: Gizmo has, in fact, allowed me one picture of him wearing his birthday hat. Look at his face. He is thrilled.

G Gizmobius , I am seeing now the great photo of Gizmo wearing the adorable Birthday hat! Speedy and R raysmyheart send belated Birthday greetings to Gizmo and wishes for a wonderful year to come. :celebrate:

He is sure a handsome kitty with a very sweet face and I just love his cute paws!

Status
Not open for further replies.