♥ The ♥ Birthday ♥ Thread ♥**2018**

Status
Not open for further replies.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday Sterling!

posiepurrs posiepurrs - How's his coat doing; does it look like it will fill out enough by the International Show that you'll be taking him?
I am not sure yet, but it isn't looking promising. Of course all my OTHER cats are getting these lush winter coats already!:gaah:I really don't expect him to do anything if we go to the International since there is so much competition, but I want him to look his absolute best if we do go. At least then he would have a fighting chance. Right now it looks like I may be home cleaning the basement that weekend instead of showing him. You can see how naked he was at the recent show in this photo.
IMG_2733 (2).JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not sure yet, but it isn't looking promising. Of course all my OTHER cats are getting these lush winter coats already!:gaah:I really don't expect him to do anything if we go to the International since there is so much competition, but I want him to look his absolute best if we do go. At least then he would have a fighting chance. Right now it looks like I may be home cleaning the basement that weekend instead of showing him. You can see how naked he was at the recent show in this photo.View attachment 252432
posiepurrs posiepurrs - He might just be a late-bloomer as coats go. He has a wonderful profile and such dreamy eyes... if he fluffs up, he'll be hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.