♥ The ♥ Birthday ♥ Thread ♥**2018**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Today is The Mu's 10th Birthday.

:celebrate:

I'm not exactly sure when her real birthday is, as she was a feral kitten, but going from how old the vet thought she was when we first got her to the clinic and counting back from there we decided August 23rd was as good a day as any.

Mu1.jpg

The Mu had a very rough time when she was feral and had to spend three weeks at the vets. They told me she probably wouldn't make it, but she was a little fighter and she's still here with us today.

Mu30.jpg

She was the first cat I rescued in Japan. She traveled with us all the way across the country, from the frozen North, Hokkuriku, to the deep forests of Yamanashi.

Mu22.jpg

Happy Birthday my Gorgeous Girl. Here's to another 10 years together.

:beerchug:

Mu20.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She was the first cat I rescued in Japan. She traveled with us all the way across the country, from the frozen North, Hokkuriku, to the deep forests of Yamanashi.

View attachment 249229

Happy Birthday my Gorgeous Girl. Here's to another 10 years together.
Norachan Norachan - She is, indeed, a gorgeous girl. I expect there's always a special place in the Heart for firsts. :)

Here's to the glorious μ,
A happy tenth birthday to you!
I can tell you're a peach,
Why not come to the Beach -
And bring Sophie, and Carpet
And Forest cat too!

;)

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well I will never be exactly sure when Tim Cat was born, but I found him mid September five years ago and he was pretty tiny. The vet said he was only four maybe five weeks at the most. He had a rough start to his life but he is one spoiled and healthy cat. That dirty and sick little kitten knew what he was doing that day climbing he climbed on to my lap and into my life. Anyway here is a pic when I found hi 20130912_152658.jpg P4120021.JPG P4120026.JPG m and what a handsome boy he is today.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One year ago today, a little calico called Laylani was chilling in her foster home when two strangers came to see her. It was pretty terrifying. Luckily, they left, but then came back with a carrier, called her Lelia, and took her away.

Female human put her in a room with some toys, food and litter, and male human left, and she was a very unhappy girl who hid under a dresser and cried.

A lot has changed in the past year. She made the transfer from kitten to cat and had her first birthday. She now lives with both the female and male humans, has a big kitty sister and a bigger apartment. She can still be skittish, but is happy and a lot more confident most of the time. I look at her sometimes and feel so much love my heart's about to burst and I want to cry. Happy Gotcha Day, Lelia Laylani (now a middle name), and may we have many more.

Here's the first picture I took of Lelia in my old apartment.
20170826_160228.jpg

And here's my girl today.
20180826_082728.jpg
20180826_114934.jpg
20180826_114950.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.