Announcement The 2017 Member Awards!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just arrived home from work to learn the news of my award and I am so excited and thankful! I feel so honored to be part of a site that really gets how special cats are in this life and for everyone on this site. I have been shown nothing but great kindness and respect by all my friends here. I am so often reminded that there is so much good in the world because of the postings I see on this site. Thank you.

Congratulations ashade1 ashade1 :lovecat: @red top rescue :catlove: @Willowy :catrub:

@abyeb :sunshine: golondrina golondrina :) LTS3 LTS3 :rock:

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 :clapcat: mama africa mama africa :sunshine:@neely :dancingblackcat: and micknsnicks2mom micknsnicks2mom :heartshape:

Thank you Anne Anne , for the award and for providing a site that has THE BEST moderators, advisors, mentors, and administrators that are always ready to help.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've learnt about my award from some dear friends a while back and have now confirmed it in the offcial announcement. What a happy surprise, completely unexpected since I'm not honestly conscious of having done anything so meritorious. I thank from the bottom of my heart those who have contributed to this nomination which honours me.

Congratulation to all the new winners.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Everyone. Well deserved. I haven't been on much this past year, but I remember last year, you all were so inspiring during my times of confusion and sadness.

Cheers to you all:beerchug:
So glad to be of help, 2Cats4everLoved 2Cats4everLoved -- that's what TCS is all about, is community and cats! Thank you so much. :thanks: