Announcement The 2017 Member Awards!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Over the past weeks dozens of you have reached out in private to nominate members for our community awards!

Each one of the nominees made a difference and I'd like to thank you all for letting us know about these wonderful people. They may not have ended up receiving one of the awards but please know that their contribution is extremely valued!

After much deliberation, counting members' nominations and evaluating team votes, we have our list of winners in each category!

giphy.gif

Drum roll.....

And the winners are...
The Cat's Whiskers
catswhiskers17.jpg

These are members who impressed you with detailed knowledgeable posts that explain more about cat care issues to others -

@ashade1 - @red top rescue - @Willowy

Suppurrtive Furriend
supportivefriend17.jpg

These are the members who excelled at providing others with an ear and a shoulder, via posts or private messages -

abyeb abyeb - @golondrina - @LTS3 - @raysmyheart

Pawsitive Purrson
pawsitivepurrson17.jpg

These are the members that spread positive vibes all around them, are cheerful, helpful and welcoming to new members -

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - mama africa mama africa - neely neely - @micknsnicks2mom

Join me in congratulating all of our winners!

Thank you for making TheCatSite such a special place for us all!

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still at work, and I couldn't believe my eyes...
Thank you so much for the nominations and for the award ! To be honest... I was not aware to be that distinctive in spreading positive vibes.
Congratulations to the other winners and to all the TCS members who contribute every day in one or another way to this outstanding website.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to all the winners. I wish I could be 1/10th as positive and cheerful as you guys.
:yeah: Actually, this should be for everything everyone has said here, but I couldn't see including that many quotes in my message.

Everyone on this list is greatly deserving of these awards, and I'm very happy for all of you.

:clapcat: :dance: :banana1: :banana2: :jump: :bunnydance::party3::woohoo: :dancingblackcat:
:wow:
Margret

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne Anne and TCS: An amazed "THANK YOU!" I had no idea. Just glad to be able to share the positives with everyone on TCS -- the fact of this site's existence and the wonderful cats and people here make my being positive so much easier! I really look forward to spending time here and have made so many good friends with "like interests" :winkcat:

Purr-fect Purr-fect -- ah, those floofy blues! They are so gorgeous! :cutecat::cutecat:

ConCATulations to all of my fellow winners -- and everyone else here, too, because those who love and care for cats are all amazing people and I believe cats make us better, healthier and happier people. :lovecat3:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks so much! This means so much to me! But really, ALL of the TCS members are so amazing! Being in such a wonderful community of cat lovers is what keeps me coming back every day!
Congratulations to all! :rock: