Tera + 2 - 4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
So after much abuse Toad weighs 608 grams and Frog is 632. I can set them anywhere and they behave but put them on the scale and screaming starts.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

*Well, yes, of course; but a box for one can quite easily accomodate two, especially when those two are meatballs.* 
Thank You  it's been a challenge to expand their world and still keep them safe. Plus I think it lets them feel like they are part of everything.

seekere71

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
those kitties r sooo cute. how much do those huge pens usually cost? m fostering 4(2 boys 2 girls)they r about 6 wks now & space(safe space)will become an issue before long so i was thinking about purchasing 1 of those. any help is appreciated. thx!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

those kitties r sooo cute. how much do those huge pens usually cost? m fostering 4(2 boys 2 girls)they r about 6 wks now & space(safe space)will become an issue before long so i was thinking about purchasing 1 of those. any help is appreciated. thx!
The extra large dog crate was 80. The little fence is just corrugated cardboard cut and put together with duct tape. I'm going to add a shelf and a hammock to the big cage. Yes safe space. I don't want them locked in a bedroom or bathroom all day. They hardly flinch at the vacuum cleaner although I don't get real close to them. It also allows my two adult cats to socialize at their pace. Amazon has big nylon ones for less some of them are 48x48. They're the pop up kind of pen and have a bottom and top and zip up to keep the kittens in.

On the big cage I had to pad the edges of the tray with the heavy duty black foam pipe insulation to make it stable.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
  First few seconds of the video Toad decides to face the paparazzi and give his opinion.  

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Got a little cattitude on him, doesn't he?
He's always spit at stuff but this time I have him on video.  They have two very distinct personalities. I swear they will put anything but solid food in their mouths. this too shall pass...