Tera + 2 - 4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
Toad is so pleased with himself right now. He chewed off the top of the nipple and ended up drinking his KMR mix from my fingers. He's already lapped at the bowl in his pen today. Frog is still suckling but Toad is chewing , Frog runs 3-5 days behind Toad in everything but he's the bigger kitten. They're also grooming proficiently after eating now. I still have to bottom wipe because they can't quite bendy there yet. Neither have had an accident since the famous poop painting party in the crate.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
They will always be my Meatballs but watching them I realized they now have legs and necks and walk like cats and look less like little blobs of fur and are without a doubt fully functional. While they often kitten pile they also aren't afraid to go play alone or sleep in different places. They're on the floor by me playing peeky-hidey with each other. Mercy is in on the fun.

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
Toad finds food!!!!! Frog watches.
Awe! Way to go Toad! Is he eating wet food? I just posted on my thread, I think it is so funny, my youngest litter of kittens is now eating on their own and some of them are actually eating mom's kitten chow, some will eat canned food, and some strictly will only eat the baby food that I offer
 so picky

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Awe! Way to go Toad! Is he eating wet food? I just posted on my thread, I think it is so funny, my youngest litter of kittens is now eating on their own and some of them are actually eating mom's kitten chow, some will eat canned food, and some strictly will only eat the baby food that I offer
 so picky
I put a few pieces of Mercy's kibble down. Hey they might as well eat the same food right ? He chewed through his nipple yesterday and started lapping off my fingers. Tonight I heard crunch crunch crunch.. And I would never leave hard food down without supervision. I have had no success with wet foods so far but I'm tickled to see the food goes in my mouth by myself starting to click. They have a vet appointment tomorrow. I'd like to look her in the eyes and say yes of course they're starting to eat solid food.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I sent an email to Watermelon Mountain Ranch last night in regards to Tera. I thought it only fair to share it for everyone who follows. -

Sorry,it's still kitten season,she will get  her chance next month..Will  let you know .

Sent from Outlook Mail for Windows 10 phone

It seems sort of curt but the truth is the reason we kept both babies was because we didn't want them to have to go through the shelter adoption program. When I adopted Mercy the kitten room was the saddest place. All those babies growing up in cages with their little arms reaching for you crying pitifully. It's not that she isn't available it's just their focus is on getting the babies into homes. They have a lovely cat facility there with the open room trees and toys and tons of volunteers.

She is not outside in danger of being killed by wildlife, stray dogs, cars or getting a contagious disease or making more babies. She is guaranteed a place there as long as it takes.

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sent an email to Watermelon Mountain Ranch last night in regards to Tera. I thought it only fair to share it for everyone who follows. -

Sorry,it's still kitten season,she will get  her chance next month..Will  let you know .

Sent from Outlook Mail for Windows 10 phone

It seems sort of curt but the truth is the reason we kept both babies was because we didn't want them to have to go through the shelter adoption program. When I adopted Mercy the kitten room was the saddest place. All those babies growing up in cages with their little arms reaching for you crying pitifully. It's not that she isn't available it's just their focus is on getting the babies into homes. They have a lovely cat facility there with the open room trees and toys and tons of volunteers.

She is not outside in danger of being killed by wildlife, stray dogs, cars or getting a contagious disease or making more babies. She is guaranteed a place there as long as it takes.
Thanks for the update on Tera! I think of her often [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I never got any video today. Tomorrow is vet day. I have poop in my purse and I've packed a diaper bag. It should be 3 hours round trip but I'm taking bottles in a cooler thingy and other necessities in case we are gone longer. I put the kids to bed and Mercy is playing with a new toy I got them today. They're watching through the jailhouse bars as she rummages their goodies.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
So the good, not any bad and the strange

Both kittens got a clean bill of health including an Idexx FelV/FIV test which was of course negative.

They got their first shots

Wormed

Mook got a nanner

Passed out.

And the strange , seems we have a Toadette...