Tera + 2 - 4

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

You see those faces, those eyes. We had to go to Albuquerque Sunday so in order to limit cage time I left the kits out. I was pretty sure that after an hour or so of tearing around they'd go to sleep. HA!  It was an all nighter with shades of girls gone wild. I woke up with Frog who looked pretty normal on the foot of the bed although the whole bed was peppered with the pull tabs from water jugs. Toad was missing her collar, had ceiling popcorn stuck on her fur and a piece of tape on her head. Finally found her collar but Mook is still missing hers so both of them had to wear back ups today.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You see those faces, those eyes. We had to go to Albuquerque Sunday so in order to limit cage time I left the kits out. I was pretty sure that after an hour or so of tearing around they'd go to sleep. HA!  It was an all nighter with shades of girls gone wild. I woke up with Frog who looked pretty normal on the foot of the bed although the whole bed was peppered with the pull tabs from water jugs. Toad was missing her collar, had ceiling popcorn stuck on her fur and a piece of tape on her head. Finally found her collar but Mook is still missing hers so both of them had to wear back ups today.
Girls Gone Wild, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I can picture them hanging off a boat swinging their collars around holding an ice cold Paps Blue Ribbon, and Mook trying to calm the situation then caving. lol

Mercy must have been totally entertained. 

Too funny, those faces tell it all.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Girls Gone Wild, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I can picture them hanging off a boat swinging their collars around holding an ice cold Paps Blue Ribbon, and Mook trying to calm the situation then caving. lol

Mercy must have been totally entertained. 

Too funny, those faces tell it all.
So, you were there ?

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

So, you were there ?
LOL, I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaay past my girl gone wild days.  Sadly.  These days it's more like Girl Flinging Granny Panties, drinking prune juice. lol  Kidding, but not too far away.

I'd like to know how'd they get their collars off.  You may need to get one of those kitty cams.  I'd bet you'd see some funny stuff.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

LOL, I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaay past my girl gone wild days.  Sadly.  These days it's more like Girl Flinging Granny Panties, drinking prune juice. lol  Kidding, but not too far away.

I'd like to know how'd they get their collars off.  You may need to get one of those kitty cams.  I'd bet you'd see some funny stuff.
Or I might never sleep again. The collars are all safety release so who knows what was going on. None of them behave this way when I'm up and in the house. The Kits are fearless. Scary fearless. I don't like to censor them too much as all of this 'stuff' is part of their natural mental and physical development. Of course the survival rate of baby animals in the wild including feral cats is much less than our hand raised little darlings.

There is an unwritten rule that should be written

The only way to make a cat want to do something more is to try and forbid it. Doubly so for kittens.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

On calm reflection, I have come to the conclusion that your kittens can levitate.  The tape eludes me, however.
Me Too! I have to keep all that stuff in a cabinet because Mook loves to play with tape.

Toad is very much like here mama.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Honeybee always tries to eat tape on boxes and chews plastic bags. I had a piece of strip sandpaper to attack my boot feet full of callouses well the other night she had it in her mouth and took off with it!
   So we have to keep small objects off the floor and tables. She has a bad habit of eating random things on the floor. even metal. Jon has an annoying habit of making piles of "stuff" on my floors and I told him to put it all in a box after I saw Honeybee trying to chew the tape he had on a package. And then he had some small ? things on the floor in a pile and she was trying to eat it. So I yelled at him again to clean up his stuff! I said watch to make sure you don't drop crumbs of chocolate and other things because she WILL eat it! If there's crumbs on the floor=she's like a hoover!! Eats it! And drives me insane taking off with pieces of tape and other oddball stuff!
  He finally listened and cleared it all up-but now it's on my bed! CLUTTER!! has taken over my house!! That's why we need a his and her house.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Honeybee always tries to eat tape on boxes and chews plastic bags. I had a piece of strip sandpaper to attack my boot feet full of callouses well the other night she had it in her mouth and took off with it!
   So we have to keep small objects off the floor and tables. She has a bad habit of eating random things on the floor. even metal. Jon has an annoying habit of making piles of "stuff" on my floors and I told him to put it all in a box after I saw Honeybee trying to chew the tape he had on a package. And then he had some small ? things on the floor in a pile and she was trying to eat it. So I yelled at him again to clean up his stuff! I said watch to make sure you don't drop crumbs of chocolate and other things because she WILL eat it! If there's crumbs on the floor=she's like a hoover!! Eats it! And drives me insane taking off with pieces of tape and other oddball stuff!
  He finally listened and cleared it all up-but now it's on my bed! CLUTTER!! has taken over my house!! That's why we need a his and her house.
Moon started chewing on plastic something awful after Kitten was murdered. Kitten licked plastic but never chewed and Mook never showed any interest at all. Now she'll go out of her way to find plastic to chomp on. We have to pick up the few plastic grocery sacks we get and any packaging right away. Which is why the tape on Toad was so odd.