Tera + 2 - 4

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry about your work schedule -- isn't it everyone's story these days, just about?!! :sigh:

But at the end of the day, you come home to these absolute BEAUTIES!!! Thank you for sharing this new bunch of pix with us. Your sweet cats just get more and more gorgeous! Please give each of them massive SNORGLES from us. :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::loveeyes:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwww! What a lovely bunch of photos of phenominally lovely cats! Mercy, as always, makes my heart melt, but that Queenly pose that Mook struck was classic! And the tabbanese tigers are, as always, a joy to see! And YES, SNORGGLE THAT CAT!

Welcome back! You were missed!

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sweet voice Frog has, too! SNORGLE that CAT!!!:hearthrob::dizzycat::hearthrob::loveeyes:
She was laying there reaching for me each time I walked by getting ready to go out. She sleeps under my arm at night. She simply cannot get touched enough.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry about your work schedule -- isn't it everyone's story these days, just about?!! :sigh:

But at the end of the day, you come home to these absolute BEAUTIES!!! Thank you for sharing this new bunch of pix with us. Your sweet cats just get more and more gorgeous! Please give each of them massive SNORGLES from us. :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::loveeyes:
I'm hoping that whatever the new schedule is it's regular not this constant changing thing going on. They are my babies.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
And cats love pattern. *Like I do.* Constantly changing schedules are not what they like.
It has been really hard on them. Extended shifts they were desperate by the time I got home. I had poo in the hallway a few times. Just cleaned it up. I was so lucky to be able to stay home with them their entire first year.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has been really hard on them. Extended shifts they were desperate by the time I got home. I had poo in the hallway a few times. Just cleaned it up. I was so lucky to be able to stay home with them their entire first year.
Yes. It is so important IMHO for young ones, of whatever species, especially mammals, to have 24/7-365 love and care available to them. Because that's how we're made!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Mine have adapted pretty well to the whole mom is going off to earn the kibble. Hopefully the extended hours are over though we are still massively short handed. With nicer weather I'll be able to leave windows open and that should make their days nicer. Just hoping for a normal schedule posting today.
frog 132458.JPG

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That photo made me think of this:

"Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies.
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare seize the fire?"

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
That photo made me think of this:

"Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies.
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare seize the fire?"

They have grown into such incredible cats.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
They certainly have, and against all odds. They're a testament to your love and care.
I tried to put a lot of thought into everything we did for them . teaching them how to behave but embracing all their wonderful individual personality traits.
As to the odds they only know one life the one they have. They don't know or conceive of the idea they would have died before they lived or died of hunger thrist or cold or under the wheels of a car , teeth of a dog or wild animal.