Tera + 2 - 4

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe he's going to do it. Him and a few others have really moved the goal post for the first time. The AVMA doesn't have enough members or enough money to stop an army of animal lovers. The effects of this don't go away. All of us carry the lumps, bumps and scars of living some we can just blow off, others are settled through confrontation and coming to an agreement to get along or part ways. I think though we all expect due process on a level playing field when someone causes harm or death. We and the wronged companion animals deserve a fair shake not secretive state oversight boards who might dole out a slap or a justice system that equates our companions to inanimate objects.
Absolutely, kittens mom kittens mom . The "justice" system in this society is a JOKE and as has been said, "What is joke to you is death to me." IMHO many if not most people are so overworked, overstressed and over-mediated that they are too sick and tired and desensitized to do much about the status quo. But the rest of us care, very much, and are outraged. The senseless loss of life of a loved one must never be accepted.

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
Why, yes, yes she is! That's adorable!

I have hearing aids! I'm amazed. I'm also glad I don't sleep in them. Turns out that Hekitty snores like a buzz saw!
She's not buzzing it's just unregulated purring.