Tera + 2 - 4

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I know, right? Just taking it down is a bit less than nothing. There should have been an apology, at the very least.

What a gorgeous picture of Frog! What lovely ladies they have become, after such a very hard start in life. Thank goodness you were there!

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, right? Just taking it down is a bit less than nothing. There should have been an apology, at the very least.

What a gorgeous picture of Frog! What lovely ladies they have become, after such a very hard start in life. Thank goodness you were there!
You know I detest cowards.
They have never known a hard day in their life. It's hard to realize they are coming up on two years old. They have no idea they are feet from where they were born and probably would have died. Instead they are spoiled pampered and loved housepets.
Reminds me I have a package of those big paper catnip bags for Hekitty.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH LOVELY! I finally had to sneak the first one out to the trash this weekend while Hek was napping. It was tattered to bits, but she STILL loved it. I felt so guilty!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
You see those eyes on Mercy. Getting to that belly floof might prove difficult. She is little but mighty.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
For anyone who is interested please support Johnny's Journey. A nightmare story of veterinary negligence. Her petition is on the docket to be seen by the justices not to the SC yet but I believe if this happens it will be like the orbit changing and there may be justice for all abused animals in the near future. You can find the petition on the first post past the pinned one at the top.
Johnny's Journey

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
登录 Facebook | Facebook

There is nothing more dear or painful to my heart than my Kitten and the mindless idiot that took her life away. I'm throwing my hat in this man's ring. He's already assembled lawyers and expert witnesses that are willing to help victims of Veterinary negligence, murder and maiming.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
登录 Facebook | Facebook

There is nothing more dear or painful to my heart than my Kitten and the mindless idiot that took her life away. I'm throwing my hat in this man's ring. He's already assembled lawyers and expert witnesses that are willing to help victims of Veterinary negligence, murder and maiming.
Go get him!!! There is nothing more despicable than a person that preys upon the innocent.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm with you! I don't get on Facebook as often as I really should, so be sure to let me know when there's something on the page that I need to know about, or could help with! I'll try to get there at least 3 times a week, though!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I'm with you! I don't get on Facebook as often as I really should, so be sure to let me know when there's something on the page that I need to know about, or could help with! I'll try to get there at least 3 times a week, though!
I believe he's going to do it. Him and a few others have really moved the goal post for the first time. The AVMA doesn't have enough members or enough money to stop an army of animal lovers. The effects of this don't go away. All of us carry the lumps, bumps and scars of living some we can just blow off, others are settled through confrontation and coming to an agreement to get along or part ways. I think though we all expect due process on a level playing field when someone causes harm or death. We and the wronged companion animals deserve a fair shake not secretive state oversight boards who might dole out a slap or a justice system that equates our companions to inanimate objects.