Tera + 2 - 4

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What brand of dry food does Mercy like? My cats are so picky, Maggie doesn't like food dyes like Red 40, and they both hate really tiny kibbles. They like the big kibble like Purina Beyond, but they aren't crazy about the taste.

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
What brand of dry food does Mercy like? My cats are so picky, Maggie doesn't like food dyes like Red 40, and they both hate really tiny kibbles. They like the big kibble like Purina Beyond, but they aren't crazy about the taste.
She will only eat Nutro Kitten. She doesn't carry any extra body weight so she gets what she wants. I only feed pate or shredded meat. No gravy that stuff is outta here and not coming back. Besides Mook licks the gravy and then pukes. The babies work like vacuum cleaners.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll have to try Nutro sometime. Do you feed grain free? I have a few grain free dry foods that I'm trying but I don't think they like the taste as much. Demi loves Friskies Shreds canned food but it does have gravy on it.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Brave Mercy! Venturing out in gustatory exploration!

I so wish you could have been here last night, or that I had a video recorder! A cricket got in. The ensuing mayhem was worth of AFV. Mostly, Hekitty chased the cricket, both of them leaping and bounding, but a couple of times, the cricket turned and chased Hekitty! When it would jump straight at her, she'd leap back and do a flip (with the occasional flop)! Finally, I couldn't watch it any longer and caught the undamaged cricket and hauled his little bugbutt outside. I wonder what on earth he told his little cricket friends about it all?

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Brave Mercy! Venturing out in gustatory exploration!

I so wish you could have been here last night, or that I had a video recorder! A cricket got in. The ensuing mayhem was worth of AFV. Mostly, Hekitty chased the cricket, both of them leaping and bounding, but a couple of times, the cricket turned and chased Hekitty! When it would jump straight at her, she'd leap back and do a flip (with the occasional flop)! Finally, I couldn't watch it any longer and caught the undamaged cricket and hauled his little bugbutt outside. I wonder what on earth he told his little cricket friends about it all?
You took away her prey ???? I'd be afraid to close my eyes at night

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I'll have to try Nutro sometime. Do you feed grain free? I have a few grain free dry foods that I'm trying but I don't think they like the taste as much. Demi loves Friskies Shreds canned food but it does have gravy on it.
Mercy needs tiny pieces. Nutro kitten is small. It's not my first pick of a food but it's not horrible. I raised the Tabbinese Tigers on it because they wouldn't eat wet food. Now they suck a can right up.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

I have several of those plastic pipe play cubes that the cloth part has been shredded over time. So today I took two 5 dollar cubes from walmart and stitched them in over the support wires . Frog is modeling this years remakes.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, you are too clever for words! I must put the thinking cap on and make some decisions for H. here very shortly. I need a cat bed for the office (don't ask me why, she has taken over the daybed, but she should have an enclosed "den," right?). Right now, there's a cardboard box left over from the move last summer stuffed with newspaper that she adores. I keep it because of that, but I'd love to put something a little more decorative in here.

What on earth did that kit do to make Mercy look at her like that? What a priceless expression on her face!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Well, you are too clever for words! I must put the thinking cap on and make some decisions for H. here very shortly. I need a cat bed for the office (don't ask me why, she has taken over the daybed, but she should have an enclosed "den," right?). Right now, there's a cardboard box left over from the move last summer stuffed with newspaper that she adores. I keep it because of that, but I'd love to put something a little more decorative in here.

What on earth did that kit do to make Mercy look at her like that? What a priceless expression on her face!
With cats there is real estate and then there is REAL ESTATE. Their tablecloths (cat tents ) are folded up in a pile there and Mercy claimed the right to squat. Frog felt she might need some help laying there. Mercy said don't worry I got it.
I need to recover a scratching post I can get a rug at the dollar store for 5 bucks.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL, yes, there is real estate and REAL ESTATE even with an only cat! I have a cheap sheet thrown over my daybed since H. Renee spends so much time flopped out on it (saves the spread). I've decided that, should I ever move again, I shall cut the fur covered thing into 18" squares, and install one in every room of the new place so that her scent will be EVERYWHERE.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Catassist. A word that should be in the dictionary describing that when you have a cat(s) you will never do anything alone ever, ever, again.
Here the simple task of new cupboard liners is not only being assisted but supervised.