Tera + 2 - 4

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Makes my fingers twitch just thinking about it. Hekitty is more like an angora rabbit...incredibly soft, but not with that "silky" quality, more like petting warm fog, if that makes sense.

I WANNA COME PET THE TABBINESE TIGERS!

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
Makes my fingers twitch just thinking about it. Hekitty is more like an angora rabbit...incredibly soft, but not with that "silky" quality, more like petting warm fog, if that makes sense.

I WANNA COME PET THE TABBINESE TIGERS!
Yes Hekitty and Mook share that same fog.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
This morning someone purrasied the first post in this thread and I spent a while just reading. It was such a chaotic time. Toad is running around my leg giving me tail wraps right now. So long ago seeing Tera as yet unnamed. That bellyful she had. That lapse in time it took me to find them. She had them in the evening and then showed up empty and I finally followed her to the nest she was hiding the next. I used a plastic grocery sack to put the babies in to retrieve them. I had to do some crawling and reaching and it was the only thing just handy. Tera following me and then the crate and the realization that we had 4 that were in deep trouble. There were two little gingers and two little black kittens that never got to know life. They should have never been born. Tera should have been spayed before she could make kittens. Which is hard to think of when I see my beautiful 11 month old Tabbinese Tigers and Tera snug and loved in her forever home. No regrets. Not one.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
It all started here. She was so suspicious of that bowl of food. I had to stay about 25 feet away. That changed really quick and became obvious in days that she was socialized at one time. About 15 days later she had her kittens and allowed me to snatch, handle them and her. Never once was I offered anything but a purr not teeth no claws. Ever from the time we took her in until the time I handed her care over to Watermelon Mountain Ranch. tera2.jpg

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
tera 004.JPG
Sometimes it feels wrong for their story to still be in this section. But it started with Tera and the Tabbinese Tigers and the -4. Two gingers, two blacks.

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How is Tera doing at her new home? Was she friendly with everyone at the Watermelon Ranch?

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Tera is so beautiful and so sweet. I'm sure her new people adore her properly. I still think of those little lost kits sometimes, and heave a deep sigh. But they knew gentle hands and a loving heart in their tiny, tortured lives. Some never even have that. Thank you.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
How is Tera doing at her new home? Was she friendly with everyone at the Watermelon Ranch?
Her new guardian chose not to be in contact with me. I asked WMR to pass on all of my public sites. Someday I hope...

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOVE THOSE! Especially "Steampunk Toad." SO cute. Well...they all are, but that one tickles my gigglebox!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
MAN, did I have to jump through some hoops to leave a :redheartpump: on FB! But I finally did it. For some reason, my Chrome doesn't want me to share or like stuff from FB unless I actually go TO FB. So I did, darn it!

That last one is to DIE FOR!