Tender moments

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Hey foxxycat foxxycat - this will surprise the heck out of you: Bob's the same way!
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine does Bob come running whenever you even hint at opening the treat bag?
Honeybee will be asleep in a closet in the other end of the house but if I or Jon opens a zip lock sandwich bag she comes running...last night I was eating fresh baked cookie that I purchased and when I opened the zip bag guess who came running looking for "treats"?!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine does Bob come running whenever you even hint at opening the treat bag?
Honeybee will be asleep in a closet in the other end of the house but if I or Jon opens a zip lock sandwich bag she comes running...last night I was eating fresh baked cookie that I purchased and when I opened the zip bag guess who came running looking for "treats"?!
foxxycat foxxycat - Bob could be fast asleep upstairs, and if you walked past the cat food pantry and simply *thought* about opening the door, he'd be right behind you.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

After adoption she spent the first 24 hours behind the washing machine, in the laundry sink, behind the fridge, under the bed and behind the couch (my father was seriously doubting we actually brought a cat home at this point!). A day and a half later she discovered my bed, actually got comfortable and realised we weren't returning her to the shelter.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Is that a stuffed cat at the bottom of the photo? Is it ever the recipient of grooming?