Tell A Story When Your Cat Did Something Naughty

alismama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I got new drapes for my froth room and Ali decide they need vents, so she climbed them and slid down with her claws leaving a big run all of the way down.

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I got new drapes for my froth room and Ali decide they need vents, so she climbed them and slid down with her claws leaving a big run all of the way down.
    Bad kitty Ali....
For the life of me I couldn't think of anything  naughty my kitties have done thats why I haven't responded to this thread. Until now after reading about your drapes. My beautiful drapes and shears are not so beautiful any more. Not only that I can't keep the shears up they keep puling them down rod and all. The rod brackets get torn right out of the wall. I have two sliding glass doors one in my living area and one in my dining area and they both have matching drapes and shears and they attack both .

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  Oh dear, curtains can be such fun.  I was lucky that Mouse didn't manage to scale my curtains successfully when he was little and lost interest quickly, otherwise I'm sure he too would be pulling rails down.  He doesn't use his claws much which means he tends to fall off things more than other cats, and doesn't do much damage to furniture and furnishing.   It's mostly paper he manages to destroy.   Come to think of it I do have a paper and cane screen blind in the spare room and the bottom of that is pretty well ventilated.... 

heathernichelle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My kitty is a lot like the sour patch kids candy commercial...first he's sour & then he is sweet. He does naughty things all the time and gets away with it because he's old and won''t be around much longer. One day I will miss not having him around to sneak chicken nuggets when left on the counter unattended, scarring the roommate's dog, or being awakened multiple times each night to him scratching at the door for no apparent reason.

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh yes... Lol. 4 cats, 3 human children and one dog. Oh yes... And a husband :D

Today Ana decided to get up on the shelves. No idea why Ana is up there. Or how she got up there.
The funny (according to my husband anyways) was just down below we have a printer on the counter. Ana is on an older printer up high.

jadeleaf

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sab does a few naughty things every now and then (nothing terrible) but occasionally he'll look at me then knock his food bags from the high shelf or the fireplace where I keep them just to annoy me lol.

The only truly BAD thing he did was once when my father scared him deliberately (it was about three weeks after I got him and he was very skittish and nervous, especially of men) and he walked in and my dad thought it would be funny to go "YAAAAAAAAAAGH!" and scare Sabbath, who bolted out of the door like a streak of black lightning!  Later, my dad was sitting at his computer in his bedroom and he was complaining of smelling poo, I checked the litterbox in my room to which, nothing was there.  Then to our surprise we found that Sabbath had pooped under dad's desk, lol.  My dad had trodden in it, ruined the rug, etc. Had to throw the rug and a good pair of slippers AND socks (Yes it got on the socks too) out.

Sabbath never has accidents.  EVER.  There was nothing wrong with his litterbox, he had access to it.  I can't help but feel this was some kind of retaliation somehow.  A payback for the scare.  Since then my father has been well careful of ever scaring the cat, lol.  (How many of you will actually cheer Sab on for this, I wonder? LOL).

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a story of a cat we had years ago, Bandit. A black domestic short hair

He was really mischiveous at times, but the one time that sticks out was Christmas 2011. I had just set out the Christmas decorations, including all of my nativity scenes. The next  morning I woke up and baby Jesus was missing from one of the scenes. (A really nice ceramic one!) . The day went on and we finally scooped the litterbox and found it............ he had apparently removed it from the manger and buried it LOL 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Sab does a few naughty things every now and then (nothing terrible) but occasionally he'll look at me then knock his food bags from the high shelf or the fireplace where I keep them just to annoy me lol.

The only truly BAD thing he did was once when my father scared him deliberately (it was about three weeks after I got him and he was very skittish and nervous, especially of men) and he walked in and my dad thought it would be funny to go "YAAAAAAAAAAGH!" and scare Sabbath, who bolted out of the door like a streak of black lightning!  Later, my dad was sitting at his computer in his bedroom and he was complaining of smelling poo, I checked the litterbox in my room to which, nothing was there.  Then to our surprise we found that Sabbath had pooped under dad's desk, lol.  My dad had trodden in it, ruined the rug, etc. Had to throw the rug and a good pair of slippers AND socks (Yes it got on the socks too) out.

Sabbath never has accidents.  EVER.  There was nothing wrong with his litterbox, he had access to it.  I can't help but feel this was some kind of retaliation somehow.  A payback for the scare.  Since then my father has been well careful of ever scaring the cat, lol.  (How many of you will actually cheer Sab on for this, I wonder? LOL).
Must have been making sure your dad knew who was boss.