Stray/matted Eyes

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Scat Man Scat Man

Try tuna water for now. Or soften dry kitten chow with water. Anything milky may keep him clogged up.

Kittens also usually love Gerber turkey meat baby food.

Did the vet say his age?

Does he have teeth yet?

Did the vet treat for worms?

If your phone has a camera, you can snap a picture then upload it here using the camera icon in the box. :)

Last edited:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
most kitten glop recipes - available on the internet for future reference, have some version of milk as one of the ingredients.
As Sarthur2 Sarthur2 is commenting, maybe save one of these recipes for later.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Scat Man

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Scat Man Scat Man

Try tuna water for now. Or soften dry kitten chow with water. Anything milky may keep him clogged up.

Kittens also usually love Gerber turkey meat baby food.

Did the vet say his age?

Does he have teeth yet?

Did the vet treat for worms?

If your phone has a camera, you can snap a picture then upload it here using the camera icon in the box. :)
No she did not say his age...I am guessing 8 to 10 weeks.
Yes he as teeth and he knows how to use them.
Yes they did dewormed him.
Gave him an antibiotic
Gave him ointment for his eyes.

And I just stuck my frigging finger in my eye after rubbing in the ointment on his!!!!! Will this frigging day ever END!

I will have to put the app back on my iMac for my Android Phone and see if I can get a picture up soon....

As a side note I am not going up my iMac for a pic....I just cannot bring myself to go back to a Windows computer.....Urrrrrgh.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You should be able to take a picture with your phone, log into The Cat Site on your phone, then directly upload the photo into your thread from your phone.

Scat Man

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well here we are in Day 3....The little guy is doing so much better now...He's bathing himself and exploring the house a little and doing a lot of sleeping. Just in the 24 hours since I took him to the vet and started those medications the turn around has been incredible! When I first saw this kitten I would thought for sure its days were numbered but he has made great strides in 24 hours....Needless too say I am thrilled.

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, what a difference a day can make - and, what a relief! And, another example of just how tough these little ones can be.

So, while you didn't mention it, he would also seem to have found his appetite again...?

Now, once we hear that he's started to bother your other cats with his 'kitten things'.....then we'll know he's 100%!

Oh, and, welcome to the forum too....and, job well done, sir!

Scat Man

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, what a difference a day can make - and, what a relief! And, another example of just how tough these little ones can be.

So, while you didn't mention it, he would also seem to have found his appetite again...?

Now, once we hear that he's started to bother your other cats with his 'kitten things'.....then we'll know he's 100%!

Oh, and, welcome to the forum too....and, job well done, sir!
Sadly no...The only thing I can him to do is drink KMR with a couple teaspoons of water mixed in...Now, that said he loves the heck out of chicken but I hardly think thats a good diet for the little guy...Oh he has a name now "Gizmo."

Scat Man

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well everyone has asked for a pic so here it is:

Picture is not that great..Had to hold his head up to look at the camera he kept looking down. Camera shy I guess.

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The PosterBoy for CUTENESS for sure !

To me, he looks much younger than (even) 8 weeks.....he's just so tiny.

Are his eyes still "kitten eyes"....they look like they're that blue kitten-eye before colour changes come in - ?