Sleeping Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, this photo is a few years old now but - I caught Quill sleeping in a rainbow. I had fishtanks alongside a windowsill, and Quill had a box he decided to sleep in under my desk. The light was just so, and refracted through the water - and it bathed him in a beautiful rainbow. <3

Wow....
just....
wow

so, is Quill actually a leprechaun? or the little pot o' gold? ;)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama honestly, you don't need to feel your photos don't compare. It's nice just to be in it.. You could always enter a bedlump. :thumbsup:
I searched through 4 years of Ruby pictures, and found a couple of her sleeping. Above covers. So didn't have to go with a bedlump! :lol:

ENTRY: Ruby

IMG_3910.jpg

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, this photo is a few years old now but - I caught Quill sleeping in a rainbow. I had fishtanks alongside a windowsill, and Quill had a box he decided to sleep in under my desk. The light was just so, and refracted through the water - and it bathed him in a beautiful rainbow. <3

quill_luv quill_luv that is a phenomenal picture. :clap::clap2:
So many beautiful and heartwarming pictures on this thread, the aaawww meter is working overtime. I'm seeing alot of pictures though without the word ENTRY on them. Hope members review their postings so all who want to will be included in the voting.
donnae green and teal banner.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I searched through 4 years of Ruby pictures, and found a couple of her sleeping. Above covers. So didn't have to go with a bedlump! :lol:

ENTRY: Ruby

View attachment 215125

rubysmama rubysmama - Wait - yesterday you claimed that you didn't take good photos, and then this? I'd love to take such 'awful' photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.