Sick, possibly FIV+ Feral Kitten

lily paddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG The story of finding and caring for Happy cat... 
And the love and Joy u have brought,, 
 I am so glad u found her.. she looks so amazing and happy, she looks like she has the soul of a 100 year old cat. Thank you for letting us know of her and your kitties. Im so glad u shared. 

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've just read this thread for the first time . It made me cry as its so lovely.

jmarkitell

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a great story...all of these rescue stories can put a tear in my eyes! Another cat friend for life!! :)

Jim

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Aww, thank you guys.

She's doing really well now. She's fat, furry and spoilt and she bullies all the bigger cats if they get in her way. It's funny to see such a tiny little thing chasing some of my huge boy cats off of "her" spot on the couch.

:lol:

She still needs her eyes cleaned every few days. I'm thinking of asking the vet if there is anything we can add to her food rather than relying on eye drops as she doesn't like me cleaning her face. (She knows that a towel means she's going to be Purittoed and runs off if she sees me holding a towel.)

Here are a few pictures of her sunbathing on the deck.

Happy63.jpg

Happy61.jpg

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
great pictures. I am so glad she is doing well. She looks great, she carries the little extra weight very nicely :D

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She looks wonderful. Just look at how far she's come. Take a look at the pictures on page 1 and now these. It's amazing. She definitely found the right home. All of your cats are so beautiful. Norachan Norachan is definitely high up there on the list of the Cat Goddess' favorite people. :clap::rock:

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know I read the tread for the first time start to finish ! Only 2 years late to the party :flail:I love the group picture of them all lying down .