Sick, possibly FIV+ Feral Kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
She's doing really well thanks @Zed Xyzed  It's really warm here at the moment so she spends a lot of time sunning her self on the deck.

She still gets watery eyes sometimes and she still hates me cleaning them, but I guess we can live with a little tear staining.

She loves Little Boy. All my girl cats love Little Boy for some reason.

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

She still gets watery eyes sometimes and she still hates me cleaning them, but I guess we can live with a little tear staining.

She loves Little Boy. All my girl cats love Little Boy for some reason.

Wow. She looks amazing. She's come so far. She is so special. Look at the way she is looking at you in the second picture. She loves you so much

How could anyone NOT love Little Boy? He's gorgeous and he's such a good friend to the other cats. Human girls love Little Boy, too. This one sure does.

Last edited:

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This pic made me laugh out loud!!  

Speaks volumes!

"Man is it HOT out here!!", then the middle guy telling the next dude in a casual, non mouth moving way, like side talking,  "come oooonn! It's your turn.......just get down on your elbows with your paws together and BEG her! Tell her you will groom her all week, we GOTTA get in there!!"

"NOPE.....not doin it, nope. No can do......" Then her, looking at him and waiting, "WELL??!! I'm waiting!"

What a pic!!

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Go Happy!! 

Fabulous shot.

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
I just read this whole thread, how inspirational! Love reading stories like these! It really helps when I get overwhelmed in my rescue life to read things like this, thank you for sharing!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She looks amazing. How could any of them resist her? She's such a pretty little thing. 

She has good taste. Albert inherited his father's good looks. Teddy looks quite pleased to be in her company as well. 

Merry Christmas to you too, sweet little Happy