Sick Elder Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Furbabycatmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My other cat Marla hasn't used the litter box in 4 days since I went to have baby shady put down. should I call the vet clinic today?

Jelly1995

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My other cat Marla hasn't used the litter box in 4 days since I went to have baby shady put down. should I call the vet clinic today?
It may be that she feels strange without Shady, and might be distressed not knowing where shady is.

I would contact your vet to be on the safe side, just to make sure there isn't any other issues.

I'm sorry about all of this happening to you and I hope Marla is ok.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Furbabycatmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you . I inspected the litter more closely today and I saw a large clump so she most likely used it recently. She's doing well for now,I get his remains next
wednesday.

Jelly1995

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you . I inspected the litter more closely today and I saw a large clump so she most likely used it recently. She's doing well for now,I get his remains next
wednesday.
That's a great relief to hear that Marla is doing well, I hope you are doing well too and are staying strong despite everything. Shady would want that for you.

Sending Hugs to you xx

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am SO SO SO sorry I wasn't here for you. I was evac'ed due to Florence, and am just now home and back to my normal activities. My heart with yours, Darlin. Again, I am sorry I was gone when you needed someone the most.