Show Results from Fargo ND

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got back home about 9pm on Sunday. Jack did very well - 6 out of 8 finals. He's got his Double Grand (on Saturday) and also has 15 pts towards his Triple Grand!

Finals (all Allbreed ones) - 3rd Best Alter, 8th Best Alter, two 9th Best and one 10th Best. There were 27 alters competing - about 23 of them were Grands and one of the champion alters made his Grand on Saturday, so we had more on Sunday.

Next show (end of April) will be the last one of the season, so we can score him for regional/national wins. I'm hoping for at least 5 finals at that show. I do know he's 2nd Best Ocicat kitten nationally and pretty sure he will be best Ocicat alter nationally.

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congrats.
Not show related specifically, but what is Fargo like? I mean to drive up there some time and see what's up there, but I haven't yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fargo's a nice town. The weather was great this year - in past years, the club had to deal with snow storms and floods from the Red River. Last year's show had to be moved to end of May because of the flooding.

West Fargo is better then Fargo. Just don't go up there till after April and you should be fine. The show was at the fairgrounds and I understand their state fair is pretty good (that's in July I believe).

marsch21

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!

I'm sure your happy with the results. I know I would be.

Good luck at getting his Triple.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes - there were 27 alters competing (about 50/50 split in long and short hairs).

rahma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

West Fargo is better then Fargo. Just don't go up there till after April and you should be fine. The show was at the fairgrounds and I understand their state fair is pretty good (that's in July I believe).
Although not as good as the MN state fair right? Lawguy, if you haven't been to the state fair here (and had hotdish on a stick), you haven't really lived

Congrats to Jack!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Personally haven't gone to Fargo's state fair - but just word of mouth. MN does have the biggest one tho