Super Cat
Reaction score
A few more scenic views, including a lovely whicker stag sculpture

Attachments

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Reaction score
Norachan Norachan Thank you 😊 I've got tons more but mostly fields look quite similar!

N NY cat man I'm in Somerset in the South West of England. Lots of fields and sheep and cows 😊
That's interesting, as one branch of my family-the Strouds- came from there something like 300 years ago. Another branch came from Wiltshire around the same time.

glittercat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Reaction score
Norachan Norachan a colleague lives in Bristol and quite often posts a mix of photos on her Strava - lovely moody urban shots and then countryside ones as well. Whereas I just have...... Fields. And lanes. Maybe the odd tree. Lol.

I'm about an hour or so away from Bristol. 🙂

Norachan

Staff Member
Reaction score
Bristol is very picturesque. I have a lot of pictures I took the last time I was there. (It's been a while now.....)

I used to live in Willsbridge, half way between Bristol and Bath, as well as in Bath for a few years. I used to go horse riding all over that area. Your pictures of lovely country lanes brought all that back. I can almost hear the clip-clopping of hooves.

:cloud9:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Reaction score

glittercat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Reaction score
Norachan Norachan as a fellow horse rider you might like these - they are from the Badminton Horse Trials last year, taken on my phone :). In the pic of the grey, they were travelling at speed and were having a heated directional disagreement...

Attachments