Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

Ella Spell

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here's our little baby named foot (with a small f).

We had her for about four months in 2009.

She was my one-and-only to be hit by a car. :( :( :(
She was scheduled for her spay but had her first heat when I was at work and broke out through a screen window.
Worst day of my life.

Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 11.03.21 PM.png

screennametaken

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Whats her name ,pretty girl- she looks like a really sweetie pie
I just recently adopted her and I'm still deciding on a name as she doesn't rly respond to the one the shelter gave her haha. I might go with either puppycat (like from the bee and puppycat cartoon) or marmalade. She's very dog like and it's kinda why I'm leaning towards puppycat haha

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I just recently adopted her and I'm still deciding on a name as she doesn't rly respond to the one the shelter gave her haha. I might go with either puppycat (like from the bee and puppycat cartoon) or marmalade. She's very dog like and it's kinda why I'm leaning towards puppycat haha
I'm a Patti LaBelle fan so I really like Lady Marmalade

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Poor quality? The photo is fantastic,you must be a professional- I wish my photos were that good! Pimenta is gorgeous
LOL, I was a professional photographer long. long ago. Now I'm just an amateaur with a perfectionist streak :biggrin:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, I was a professional photographer long. long ago. Now I'm just an amateaur with a perfectionist streak :biggrin:
No wonder- It's obvious you have pretty high standards if you see Pimentas photo as ' poor quality" -lol Your photos are always excellent in my opinion,I often think ' Lucho must have a really good camera and a really good eye even though he's got excellent subjects they are outstanding"..... Noticably different

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No wonder- It's obvious you have pretty high standards if you see Pimentas photo as ' poor quality" -lol Your photos are always excellent in my opinion,I often think ' Lucho must have a really good camera and a really good eye even though he's got excellent subjects they are outstanding"..... Noticably different
LOL; I wish I had a top camera, just using my cellphone (it is a Sony though). The subjects are excellent though, hands down :worship::worship::worship:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL; I wish I had a top camera, just using my cellphone (it is a Sony though). The subjects are excellent though, hands down :worship::worship::worship:
That's for sure- you've got 3 lookers there,each one really gorgeous