Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For real???
20231120_182316.jpg

For real! We have a woodstove in our workshop - I opened the shop door and heard something thumping around in the stove. I thought a bird had fallen down the stovepipe, so I grabbed my partner, a towel, and a box and got ready to catch the "bird"...and it started meowing. We opened up the stove door and there was a tiny, soot covered kitten huddled inside. We're actually still pretty stumped about how he got in there. The outside of the chimney is metal and about three feet high with a little roof on it. At first we thought maybe his mama tried to stash him under the roof, but the more we look at how slick and tall it is, the more we're left scratching our heads.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 467520
For real! We have a woodstove in our workshop - I opened the shop door and heard something thumping around in the stove. I thought a bird had fallen down the stovepipe, so I grabbed my partner, a towel, and a box and got ready to catch the "bird"...and it started meowing. We opened up the stove door and there was a tiny, soot covered kitten huddled inside. We're actually still pretty stumped about how he got in there. The outside of the chimney is metal and about three feet high with a little roof on it. At first we thought maybe his mama tried to stash him under the roof, but the more we look at how slick and tall it is, the more we're left scratching our heads.
*THANKS GOD!*

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 467520
Santa delivered him, silly!!!🎅

What a precious ,adorable little Blessing