Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

amee b

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I am new here and wanted to say hello and join you from UK by posting a picture of our tabby cat Yoshi.
He was 5 months here as my mum took the picture - my camera not the best- he is 6 months now.
You all have beautiful cats - I love tabbies !

I know he is more then likely just a tabby cat but he has long tufts on his ears, also his brother was a silver tabby, is it possible there is anything else there? It makes no difference of course im just interested!

Attachments

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Amee b, welcome back to the Site. I find your post confusing since you state being "new here" but your profile shows you as having joined in August 5, 2007. Thanks for posting the photos of your enchanting kitten. Regarding your question I'll leave the reply to other members more knowledgeable than I.

amee b

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes you are right, when I came to register it stated my email was already in use. I must have registered before my son was born and never used it...I confused myself! So I am new as I dont recall using the site - though I guess I registered 10 years ago! Which coincides with when my neighbours moved and left their cat who we then adopted.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yes you are right, when I came to register it stated my email was already in use. I must have registered before my son was born and never used it...I confused myself! So I am new as I dont recall using the site - though I guess I registered 10 years ago! Which coincides with when my neighbours moved and left their cat who we then adopted.
You can search for posts by members, and I found this one by you from 2007:
Hi I recently adopted an abandoned Cat...

So welcome (back) to The Cat Site. ;) Do you still have Musii ?

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
fiorya fiorya - Iris might be a Spotted Tabby, but she's spotted to look exactly like an Egyptian Mau. Spotted Tabbies' "dots" can usually be connected visually to reveal that the spots are simply evenly interrupted stripes. Iris is incredibly beautiful, and her pattern is fascinating. Do you have a picture of her forehead?

Let's see if we can bring @abyeb, @stefanz or Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico into this thread to have a look at her.