Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TABBIES FOR DAYS! lol
I love the expression in their eyes. They seem staggered by something. Very expressive.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You are courageous Alejandra bringing Freya with you to other cats' territory. Didn't you encounter a problem there?
Petra (house's cat) is very sociable, and freya is not only sociable but not even 7 months old, so everything is fine. There is a little hissing at night if one of them forgets that the other one is around, but nothing serious :)
I am indeed Happy to have this opportunity, because I am trying to make Freya get to know as many people and animals as posible now that she is still a kitten.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Floey was monster cat. She chased dogs and cats out of our yard.

View attachment 199438 walking behind the house and down the road..she was laying on a boulder here.

View attachment 199439

Here's her fav place-summer camp. She was always drinking water out of the lake or chasing mice n moles.
View attachment 199440 Floey with her stuffed animals

View attachment 199442
Floey after her first ever grooming session...she was not happy was an understatement. get thatbow off my head!!

View attachment 199443
Her last catch...actually Honeybee caught itand gave it to Floey..I booted them out of the house because I wasn't going to pick up after them..she walked around with it in her mouth for a few minutes shaking it. Then I made it disappear. Floey was 17 here.
:clap::hearthrob::rbheart::redheartpump::clap2:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Yes she was a big girl..overweight most of her life- 14 to 16 pounds- she was 11 pounds when I first got her...got some old pics to upload..Floey was a dogcat. She road in the car like a dog, greeted people at the door like a dog-hoping you had FOOD! She ate all the cat food so no one could! LOL. She wasn't a lap cat per say but she slept next or on us in the winter-her short haircut made her cuddly=to keep warm. I used to take her down the railroad beds and flea market..she wasn't found of people at theflea market but she would sit at the end of the lane waiting for me to walk back and follow me up-then I would pick her up and we walked into the woods behind the flea market-we would spend an hour or two just meandering around.

The funny thing is when it's time to go home-I would pick her up and she would HISS at me...all the way back to the car..people were scared of her. I said no she's telling me to shove it right now. Floey hissed and growled to be let down because she wasn't ready to go home...out by the lake there are rail road beds with no ties and we walked for a good long while down there...slow going because she had to sniff everything.

Then she used to walk with me around the block in my community-it's a dead end street...she would walk behind sniffing then I would say BYE FLOEY and she would run ahead of me..we would repeat this every 10 minutes...she used to run up this tree at a church where we lived in the city-there was a yard and she would follow me across the grass and run up the tree then run down..in the suburbs of this city=we never let her roam-too busy. we were on a deadend but close to busy street but she was allowed supervised outties...I have been trying to train Honeybee to do the same but she says HECK NO. she's ok in the woods behind the house but not crazy about going far.

Floey was an unusual kitty. No one wanted her because she hissed at you when she was in the cage at the pound...once I pulled her out-she purred=-=big loud purrs-arranged her across my lap with bent leg-and she stayed there for 20 minutes purring..the staff never seen her be nice. I said she just wants out of the cage..she is fine hanging out. In the pound she was screaming like a baby. I never heard that sound before..she just wanted to get OUT of jail...it took 2 days to get her out with the dumb landlord not answering the phone but the moment she walked in my apartment in 2001 she laid across my feet and never hid. She was an amazing kitty. 17.5 years old she lived to be.

I have never heard of a kitty like her-she was unique and beautifully sassy...we named her Flo Monster because she chases other animals out of the yard except for the ground hog and skunks..cats=forget it-she will run them out.
:alright::grouphug::grouphug2::hearthrob::redheartpump::angel3::rbheart:

Olwince

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Big one is Gimli, 8 years old, there seen hanging out on neighbors balcony, his buddy Thomas, a very composed and wise tuxedo, lives there. The little guy is...little Gimli? We haven't thought of a name for him yet, he was adopted last month and now 5 months old.

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Big one is Gimli, 8 years old, there seen hanging out on neighbors balcony, his buddy Thomas, a very composed and wise tuxedo, lives there. The little guy is...little Gimli? We haven't thought of a name for him yet, he was adopted last month and now 5 months old.

Loving their stripes!
Here's one of Capt. KitKat Jack that I just took. IMG_20171013_145618.jpg