Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mama africa mama africa - Oh, no! Missy has orangedice - it's like jaundice, but more...uhhh... ummm... Belgian! You must send her to America immediately where our modern veterinarians can treat her. I'll send her back to you the moment that the sky is filled with pigs she's better!
I was told that a trip to America (and to Olcott beach in particular) for a cat with orangedice could aggravate her condition in a in such a way that the color of the fur would turn into purple with yellow dots. That's why I prefer to keep her in Belgium, even if veterinarians do not have the knowledge nor the skills to treat orangedice (or any other disease) here. But I'm really grateful for your concern 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
weebeasties weebeasties - Wow - Sam is really stunning with his combination of stripes, ticking and double coat - and what a fabulous photo!
Awww thanks. I have to admit that I'm infatuated with his sweet face. When I look at him my heart melts. He's got me wrapped around his little paw. One question though, I know about ticking but what does "double coat" mean?

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
weebeasties weebeasties - The photo suggests that Sam has an undercoat; I see a lot of guard hairs on his front legs, which suggest that he might have some cold weather (Big Breed) ancestry.

neely neely - Neely was simply stunning. No one has to ask if she was one of the Big Breeds. Wow - what a face! I'm so sorry she's gone on before us.

AriSocks

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
All these beautiful tabbies!
Here are my stripey/spotty/whirley boys, they adopted my boyfriend and I about 2 months ago and now they're our best buddies :)
Here they are being naughty and cuddly which appear to be their only 2 moods...
20171019_191617.jpg
20171018_082706.jpg

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mama africa mama africa - I hope that when her Official Kissy Missy China Service comes on the market, that I can reserve a few place settings. I'd also like the silver Kissy Missy Catnip Serving Spoon when it becomes available too.

View attachment 201438
Kissy Missy and I are working on it. We consider to engage you as the head of PR and communications department