Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

RainieCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
BEAUTIFUL KITTIES. We rescued two feral kitties. One started out as a blue Himalayan and now his coat is getting shorter and shorter and his blue points have turned chocolate and he is getting a soft beautiful tabby pattern! Hope it stays....
My gosh. All of the kitties are gorgeous.

Just thought I would todays photos of Mist. He was 3 weeks old in my hubby's hand in the avatar pic. We figured out he and his sis was born on the 4th of July give or take a day or two. He is all "growed up now"

He kept his unusual markings and darkened up on the points. He is a big sweet lovable chunk. IMG_8108.JPG IMG_8109.JPG IMG_8106.JPG He made it through the neutering with no fuss or muss. I was a total wreck!!! So glad its all over.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great picture tabbytom tabbytom . I bet I could fall asleep trying to count all those stripes. January sure is a very handsome cat.View attachment 211623
Jack and Tommy...Boys will be boys!
donnae donnae - Beautiful boys, however - and they clearly get along as though they'd know one another their whole Lives. Here, I call that. "making a bitey-face."

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awwww........we are so View attachment 212226 to hear this :alright:
It isn't an easy journey, but it's one he has to take, and it hurts badly but I am certain he'll meet me there someday. Tabbies are so beautiful - their stripes are mesmerizing, fantastic works of art. Everyone's tabbies are so beautiful <3

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
It isn't an easy journey, but it's one he has to take, and it hurts badly but I am certain he'll meet me there someday. Tabbies are so beautiful - their stripes are mesmerizing, fantastic works of art. Everyone's tabbies are so beautiful <3
Yes, I know, I’m sad too :disappointed: