Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooooh, so many lovely kitties! I want them all, Freya needs company, so send them to me for a 2 weeks holiday ;) I promise to give them back totally spoilt safe, sound and happy :D
Bob says, "I'm a tabby. I consider anything beyond my five cans a day, a couple of jumbo shrimp, three kinds of treats and some lump crab meat 'spoiling.' "

bob35.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bob says, "I'm a tabby. I consider anything beyond my five cans a day, a couple of jumbo shrimp, three kinds of treats and some lump crab meat 'spoiling.' "

View attachment 219194
Only the best for my dearest Bob: Spanish Jamón Ibérico, salchichón and, maybe, an ommelette or two ;)

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you 1CatOverTheLine. I cannot separate myself from her. Posting about her maintains the illusion she is still around. I'm told it is not a good idea, that I must let her go. But............
golondrina golondrina - You are old enough - and more than wise enough - to know that your Heart tells you what is and what isn't a good idea. In a few weeks, it will be forty years since Busy, my first kitty, passed away at age twenty. Not a single day in those forty years has gone by when I didn't think of her with overwhelming fondness. It seems sometimes that they were with us only for a few moments - but they remain forever in our Hearts.

Cucumella still Lives in your Heart - and will, until you have the chance to see her again - and she Lives here with your Friends and acquaintances who knew her and Loved her, and who remember her tenderly and truly.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you 1CatOverTheLine. I cannot separate myself from her. Posting about her maintains the illusion she is still around. I'm told it is not a good idea, that I must let her go. But............
If you feel good sharing her pictures with us then it is a good idea. Listen to your heart. You do not need to ever let her go.