Show me your "stink eyed" cat pictures!!

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

She was so mad that I had caught her stealing this bunny from the other room. She knew I was going to take it away, for the billionth time [emoji]129300[/emoji]

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
She was so mad that I had caught her stealing this bunny from the other room. She knew I was going to take it away, for the billionth time [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Is it not hers? And if not then why don't you give it to her since she loves it so much? Or is it that you just don't want her to remove it from the other room? There is more to the story than meets the eye, you're leaving us hanging there, waiting with bated breath for the resolve of this story--------------------

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Is it not hers? And if not then why don't you give it to her since she loves it so much? Or is it that you just don't want her to remove it from the other room? There is more to the story than meets the eye, you're leaving us hanging there, waiting with bated breath for the resolve of this story--------------------
She can't have this particular one because it's not mine to give to her, it belongs to my mother and ever since she was a wee thing she has tried to steal this particular rabbit. I don't know what it is about that certain one that makes her want it. If my mother did not collect them, she could have it. Plus, she has a ton of stuffs, they're her favorite because she can both sleep and play with them. In my opinion, she just wants to grow her collection, because each time she takes it, it ends up in her stuffy pile!

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence

She can't have this particular one because it's not mine to give to her, it belongs to my mother and ever since she was a wee thing she has tried to steal this particular rabbit. I don't know what it is about that certain one that makes her want it. If my mother did not collect them, she could have it. Plus, she has a ton of stuffs, they're her favorite because she can both sleep and play with them. In my opinion, she just wants to grow her collection, because each time she takes it, it ends up in her stuffy pile!
So to keep her from taking it the rabbit has to be put where she can't reach it.
Or perhaps you could get her one of her own?
Or get a new one for your mom
and give this one to Miss Kitty Gato, the thief, as her smell is all over the stuffed rabbit anyway, she probably slobbered on it also.

caitini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Fuzzy and Pierre weren't impressed at me trying to get work done instead of playing with them, LOL

And this is when I walked into the living room the morning after shutting them out of my bedroom so the temporary foster cat could sleep in my bed instead

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Aww, that's not stink eye! That's a sweet "I love you hooman, even though the back of my neck's all sticky." look.