Show me your "stink eyed" cat pictures!!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm lying in my bed with a stupid aching back. It's 2.20 am. My back is very bad in the mornings having stiffened overnight. It loosens up as the day goes by. I'm scared it'll never heal. I'm 71 and the body is old.
I'm reading everything written here.
Tomorrow will be the same.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm lying in my bed with a stupid aching back. It's 2.20 am. My back is very bad in the mornings having stiffened overnight. It loosens up as the day goes by. I'm scared it'll never heal. I'm 71 and the body is old.
I'm reading everything written here.
Tomorrow will be the same.
It does take a longer time to heal, but healing still happens.   Maybe too slowly for you to notice right now, but hopefully soon you'll be aware of a change.  Would it help you to sleep on a heating pad?  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It does take a longer time to heal, but healing still happens.   Maybe too slowly for you to notice right now, but hopefully soon you'll be aware of a change.  Would it help you to sleep on a heating pad?  
I don't think so. It's now 4.10am. Good morning lol

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
why is your back hurting? Did you injure it? Physical therapy might help. I woke up one morning with my knee hurting like the dickens, I put up with that for a while and then saw the doctor who sent me to physical therapy. Verdict: a tight hamstring that needs to be stretched and yes, the exercises are doing me a lot of good. Cats are lying on the floor with me watching what I am doing, At 73 I'm not usually on the floor.and sometimes they climb on me while I'm doing my exercises. They are always relieved when I get up from there as they do a lot of meowing when I'm down there which stops once I get up. Yeah, hot pack before exercise and icing afterwards, that really feels good.

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
why is your back hurting? Did you injure it? Physical therapy might help. I woke up one morning with my knee hurting like the dickens, I put up with that for a while and then saw the doctor who sent me to physical therapy. Verdict: a tight hamstring that needs to be stretched and yes, the exercises are doing me a lot of good. Cats are lying on the floor with me watching what I am doing, At 73 I'm not usually on the floor.and sometimes they climb on me while I'm doing my exercises. They are always relieved when I get up from there as they do a lot of meowing when I'm down there which stops once I get up. Yeah, hot pack before exercise and icing afterwards, that really feels good.
I fell over in the street last Sunday.
A bad heavy fall. I had an xray. Nothing broken but discovered I've had scoliosis most of my life, hence the almost continuous back pain.
Aren't you good. Exercising daily. I'm 71 and can't bear the thought of exercising. I hate it. What do you do and for how long and what parts are being used,of your body. You're really very good I must say. I have another problem. I try to leave home as little of possible which means I hate walking.
How're your hamstrings now?