Show me your "stink eyed" cat pictures!!

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is Robin, giving me the stink eye because he could smell my downstairs neighbor making a delicious dinner, and he wasn't getting any. I had to actually change my dinner plan and cook a pork chop at 9 at night just to keep him from howling and throwing himself at the front door. He was determined to have dinner--just not HIS dinner lol.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
 I think this is Mouse's 'I'm not in the mood take me home' face.  We were at a cat show and I don't think he liked the judge who handled him:  from being all sweet and cuddly when I left him he was a big grump when I was allowed back in after the judging was complete.  The other shows we've been to he has been a chilled out cuddle bug for the whole day.   

Great idea for a thread BTW  @misterwhiskers  !  

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 I think this is Mouse's 'I'm not in the mood take me home' face.  We were at a cat show and I don't think he liked the judge who handled him:  from being all sweet and cuddly when I left him he was a big grump when I was allowed back in after the judging was complete.  The other shows we've been to he has been a chilled out cuddle bug for the whole day.   

Great idea for a thread BTW  @misterwhiskers
 !  :clap:
Aw, thank you. Everyone posts such cute pictures, but my cat grumps up when I try n take his picture usually. lol then I realized these kinds of pics really were kinda funny to look at!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is Robin, giving me the stink eye because he could smell my downstairs neighbor making a delicious dinner, and he wasn't getting any. I had to actually change my dinner plan and cook a pork chop at 9 at night just to keep him from howling and throwing himself at the front door. He was determined to have dinner--just not HIS dinner lol.
He's beautiful. Stink eye and all.

deimos

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ludger eyes turn down a bit in the corners so he usually look sad.  He also has slight exotropia which gives him kinda a funny look when looking straight on.