Show me your fluffy cats!

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Cutiiiiies ! Big fluff taking care of Small Fluff :hugs:
Indeed. I've never known two unrelated cats get along like these two. Dudley, the bigger one, chirrups in the sweetest, most lyrical voice to Parker, the smaller, albeit increasing spherical, one. I wish someone chirruped at me like this, it's truly sublime (memo to self: must take sound recording!). They sleep together, groom each other, eat together, and play the most ridiculously funny and inventive games with each other. Parker even covers over Dudley's poo when he's been a bit lacking.

I did no recommended introduction methods, apart from they first met at the vet surgery for vaccinations. And, I made sure that Dudley was under 18 months when introduced (he was 17 and a half months!). Honestly, I feel like the jammiest purrson in the world. And they both adore me. Dudley spoons me and Parker sleeps on my pillow. I feel embarrassed admitting how lucky I am, and it's really not my intention to show off. My deepest sympathies to all those who have problem multicat households, and I'll do what I can in the way of offering any advise.

I've been away from this site for a good 7 months now due to overwhelming stress and ensuing brain-slippage but hope to be able to rejoin the community again (slow and steady, mind you); so you're bound to hear more about my flufffriends, especially Parker, who is so ridiculously cute he literally makes me leak wee squeaks.

Anyway, fluffies rule, we're each of us blessed. :bliss: Thank you for the opportunity of this thread. :cheerleader:

Lavi

Dexter, the cat with a storm in his eyes
Young Cat
Purraise
Hellooooo ! Some more pictures of my Gadget !
She's still not with me because... My friend was supposed to go with me to Madrid to get another kitten, but then She was like "uuhh I don't know..." and then I was like "dude don't do this to me" and then we were like, sort of, like, y'know, kinda, like... Huuhhhh awful situation.
Anyway we're going to Madrid (Spain) next week-end to get our kittens :D

IMG-20171203-WA0004.jpg IMG-20171203-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20171203-WA0010.jpg IMG-20171203-WA0011.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hellooooo ! Some more pictures of my Gadget !
She's still not with me because... My friend was supposed to go with me to Madrid to get another kitten, but then She was like "uuhh I don't know..." and then I was like "dude don't do this to me" and then we were like, sort of, like, y'know, kinda, like... Huuhhhh awful situation.
Anyway we're going to Madrid (Spain) next week-end to get our kittens :D

View attachment 208330 View attachment 208331
View attachment 208332 View attachment 208333
Lavi Lavi - Gadget's just gorgeous - and has that lovely "golden spiky fur" too!

Peanut, my spiky-furred golden boy:

peanutsleeping.jpg

peanutsleeps.jpg

Lavi

Dexter, the cat with a storm in his eyes
Young Cat
Purraise
Lavi Lavi - Gadget's just gorgeous - and has that lovely "golden spiky fur" too!

Peanut, my spiky-furred golden boy:

View attachment 208344

View attachment 208345
Thank you, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine :redheartpump::hearthrob:
Mr Peanut is gorgeous !
I used to think I disliked ginger cats. Because I once had to share a flat with a girl whose cat was ginger. And although it had nothing to do with the cat's color, nor with the cat itself, I had a terrible experience. It wasn't of course the poor cat's fault. He used to live in a much spacious house. Having to live all of a sudden in a 48m² flat drove him crazy. I would come back at night after uni and find my bed wet and smelly. That cat also had that terrible urge to climb up things. Like the shelf in the kitchen for example. Boy, how many broken plates and glasses...

Anyway now I do love red golden fur :heartshape:

Last edited: