Show me your fluffy cats!

Lavi

Dexter, the cat with a storm in his eyes
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey guuuys! I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk much about Dexter and Gadget, and I haven't been able to see your beautiful fluffy cats either.
Times have been tough here. I had to deal with a lot of pressure with my studies.
Anyway Gadget has become the queen of the house. Although She's only 3 months old, She's not afraid to stand in front of Perla the German Shepherd. And above all She's teaching Dexter how to treat a real lady.
They haven't had any fight. I thought Dexter would try something at least, but He just tried to smell her younger sister. Gadget was the one being rude, making herself respected and imposing her personal space in a house that wasn't even initially hers :lol:
She's literally the opposite of Dexter, even though they have the same parents. She isn't scared of anything, and is almost too curious. Whereas Dexter is... Prudent. Very very very prudent. At all times.
20180108_212614.jpg

MajesticFloof

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The floof of miss Violet. We've always had short haired kitties, so having this absolute cute ball of floof has been an interesting change. And whilst I love all the floof (omg..she had fuzzy pantaloons...that is new to me too in my 30+ years!). It is the tufts between the beans I adore! They make her skid down the hall when she comes running and feel so nice to play with :D Reminds me of bunny feet.
20170922_151407.jpg

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Lavi Lavi
I would like to add that I love the photos but at the same time I might be a little bit biased.

I love this photo Shane Kent Shane Kent ! What a sweet photo...it's been awhile since any kitty sniffed the Honeybee...

Here's the late Fluffy Floey sniffing Honeybee.-it used to be Honeybee sniffing Floey who would reward her with a big cat HISSSSSSS!
199507-859d639baa8b67956240080be284e4c1.jpg

But it looks like Honeybee is bracing for the swiping of a paw-that never happened..

rufus

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is Monsieur le Claude: a domestic-longhair of unknown parentage (semi-feral mother, completely feral father) - he was born underneath a caravan in the Autumn.

I rescued him from a litter of kittens that were going to be drowned. For the last two years we have been living full-time in my minibus in a six acre forest in West Wales (we are travellers). Monsieur loves to hunt and spends around 90% of his time outdoors, he comes in every evening to be fed and roll on his back for belly-rubs. He can switch from being a savage hunter to a floofy purr machine!

We are bonded companions for life and I have never seen any animal display obvious signs of being so comfortable and overjoyed in their natural habitat as Monsieur le Claude is in the forest. I wanted to share his majesty with everyone. He is my treasure. My everything.

Full-size pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/7w5f2RNUYuYiFPdU2