Show me your fluffy cats!

lykakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love fluffy cats. Well, I love all cats (don't we all?) but there's something about big bushy tails and toe fluff that melts my heart. Share all your puffball pictures here!

Two of my three girls are what we affectionately call the fluffs

Miss Maya Rose (AKA Boo, the scaredy-fluff):

And Aria (AKA Princess Fluffybutt, the royal fluff):

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Boo GC RDreams Golden Bamboo of Posiepurrs - you see why we call him Boo!)

Foxy - a brown tabby pet of ours.

Camie,(GC Posiepurrs Camellia,) Foxys sister

Sunny (Posiepurrs Sunflower) my shadow, a brown tabby pet

Of course a post about fluff wouldn't be complete without this picture of Jack at the Dixieland Silver and Golden Fanciers show a few years ago. (GP RW Posiepurrs Jacaranda) Thank goodness he doesn't have that coat now!

Just a note that may interest some of you - Boo is the sire of all of these cats, and this is their mother
Lottie (CH Posiepurrs Lotus).

Sslam

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dexter, my scottish fold :3
I am new here, I am considering getting a Scottish fold, really a Scottish straight and would like to know what their personality is like. And are they talkative. I bought a ragdoll kitten last year, wanted a lap cat, he was hissy when I got him, but breeder said he was scared. Well he must still be scared because he is meaner than hexk. So I still want a lap cat.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am new here, I am considering getting a Scottish fold, really a Scottish straight and would like to know what their personality is like. And are they talkative. I bought a ragdoll kitten last year, wanted a lap cat, he was hissy when I got him, but breeder said he was scared. Well he must still be scared because he is meaner than hexk. So I still want a lap cat.
Maine Coons, Siberians and Norwegian Forest Cats are all fabulous lap cats. How big is your lap?

bob_scottiecat.jpg