Show me your fluffy cats!

Lavi

Dexter, the cat with a storm in his eyes
Young Cat
Purraise
I am new here, I am considering getting a Scottish fold, really a Scottish straight and would like to know what their personality is like. And are they talkative. I bought a ragdoll kitten last year, wanted a lap cat, he was hissy when I got him, but breeder said he was scared. Well he must still be scared because he is meaner than hexk. So I still want a lap cat.
S Sslam , as far as I know, Scottish Folds are awesome ! They're fluffy balls filled with love and dark intentions of ruling the world :crackup:
Dexter has about the same temper has your ragdoll. He gets scared easily. And would never ever ever ever let me catch him in my arms. Dexter would kill to spend the whole day getting cuddles, yet He'll never ever ever ever jump on my lap. God knows what I could do to him y'know :p

Last edited:

Sslam

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
S Sslam , as far as I know, Scottish Folds are awesome ! They're fluffy balls filled with love and dark intentions of ruling the world :crackup:
Dexter has about the same temper has your ragdoll. He gets scared easily. And would never ever ever ever let me catch him in my arms. Dexter would kill to spend the whole day getting cuddles, yet He'll never ever ever ever jump on my lap. God knows what I could do to him y'know :p
That is certainly my ragdoll Nicholas, he is totally scared of everything. Really pretty, but leaves scars. I actually thought of doing the unthinkable declaw so that I can keep him brushed properly. But I don't think I would be able to get him to vet.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 205314 I have other cats, but wanted a cute fluffy kitty to brush. I have bengals and toybobs, all short haired. And bengals aren't exactly lap cats
S Sslam - What a gorgeous pair. It's clear that there' some stippling inside some of their rosettes, and they look very "glittery" as well. May I ask who their breeder is?

Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico - Take a look at these little kitties!

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Honeybee has the most beautiful green eyes. I would borrow
S Sslam - What a gorgeous pair. It's clear that there' some stippling inside some of their rosettes, and they look very "glittery" as well. May I ask who their breeder is?

Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico - Take a look at these little kitties!
THANKS!!!!!!!!!
Those two are really beautiful bengals S Sslam :) It is tchnically possible to make a bengal become a lap Cat, I suppose, as many other things in science, but It would probably have to be done through exhausting them first and putting a ton of treats on one's lap.
Ok, ok, is Raistlin fluffy enough to be here? He doesn't have yet his winter coat, so he is not as fluffy as he will be in some months time, but still...
IMG_20171115_181809.jpg
And this is why Raistlin sometimes looks at me super annoyed for bringing Freya home. She thinks this is an acceptable way of playing :nono:
IMG_20171115_181829.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!
:)

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine I love that you asked about his namesake, he was named after Augustus successor. And oh my goodness that is one gorgeous MASSIVE ginger kitty you had!
kristenann kristenann - Thanks; he's remembered with great fondness. As with so many Maine Coons, he was the most gentle cat I'd ever known as he aged, although Bob, my Norwegian Forest, is now equally gentle and sweet. I suspect that as they approach 40 pounds or so, cats have nothing to prove to anyone, and as such, they're at liberty to relax in every circumstance, and grow more gentle of Heart. Let's hope that as your beautiful Tiberius grows older and larger that he doesn't take after his namesake in later years.

;)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee has the most beautiful green eyes. I would borrow
THANKS!!!!!!!!!
Those two are really beautiful bengals S Sslam :) It is tchnically possible to make a bengal become a lap Cat, I suppose, as many other things in science, but It would probably have to be done through exhausting them first and putting a ton of treats on one's lap.
Ok, ok, is Raistlin fluffy enough to be here? He doesn't have yet his winter coat, so he is not as fluffy as he will be in some months time, but still...View attachment 205370And this is why Raistlin sometimes looks at me super annoyed for bringing Freya home. She thinks this is an acceptable way of playing :nono:
View attachment 205371
Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico - They both just stunning kitties!

Bengal, Bengal, burning bright,
In the bedroom, late at night,
What big fluffy Persian puss
Could tame thy fearsome Bengal-lyness?

;)