Show me your eyes

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We aren't sure how old Momma kitty is. But she is young. We were on vacation in Manitoba and she had showed up at a relatives there a week before that. They already had cats so they couldn't keep another one. Wel had the fifth wheel there and she made herself at home. We drove twelve hours to get back home to Alberta with her in the truck with us. She travelled really well. Once we got back home she became an addition to the ranch and took up residence in the milk room. All our males are fixed and the ranch is in the middle of no where so we weren't in a huge rush to have her fixed. We were more worried about getting some weight in her. She was so thin. She gained weight alright! Turns out she was already prego.

His Lordship Tig is the eldest of our brood and he's also our resident babysitter. He loves the kittens. Sasser's not so much.

The white one has weird orange marks on her forehead and ears. And has a dipstick orange tail. The three orange and white ones are males and are going to live at a big ranch. The solid orange is my girl. And the tiger stripe is my step sons kitten. He's 8 and it's his first pet. He has already been told that he will have to help take care of it. Feeding and changing litterbox. Also that if we caught him being unkind to it in anyway that it would go to another home. Already have a good home lined up if it doesn't work out here.

http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=IMG_20131012_203829_489_zps11b415f6.jpg

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's so nice of you to find her a home and take care! 

kittens like to play, and they can be really funny at times.... my foster kittens play football! and they jump crazy at the yoyo. I am sure the lil boy will have fun playing with them.

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That little one has kinda attached itself to him. But he knows there's no second and third chances. I won't allow any animal to be mistreated in anyway in my house.

I could sit and watch these little farts all day... kittens are good for the soul!!!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not anymore! In that pic, he was about 7 months old. He has many nicknames, but one of them is "Boney Little Bug-eyed Baby". He frequently has an expression of great intent/surprise/bewilderment, even when he's just casually hanging out. Part of his charm.  Here are more recent shots:

But it wasn't me mummy. Ipromise it wasn't (can she see my claws are crossed).

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Joni has the perfect cat's green eye (in my opinion :lol: )

Garfunkel's big scared eyes while we were moving

These were taken when the boys were around 4 months old when some awesome light happened to show up in my stairwell

Garfunkel's eyes are amber but they seem dark green/brown here. 

Simon's amber-gold eyes. Love!

He is truly beautiful. Did he grow into his ears?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pal (L, green collar) and snow leopard (R) when they were about 3 years old.  Still friends at that point! 
[/URL]Snow leopard when she was 17 and had lost her sight.

Pal when she was 21 and had almost lost her sight.

Mouse when he was about a year old.
Mouse is very slick and beautiful but you
That already right!

david's steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This photo to me = Oh my god, I can not stand the cuteness of it. --- I am actually clenching my teeth lol 
 (oops, sorry, wrong thread)

(I love ALL OF THE CAT photos in this thread, they are all so awesome!)

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pal and Snow Leopard... 17 and 21. Wow. That's a good old age; you must be doing something right! I hope mine live that long.

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Qays has developed this very charming eye color... he transitioned from blue to dark blue, green and then this  honey like dark amber, with a thouch of black kajal lining his eyes! I love it!