Show me your eyes

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Wolfie305, beautiful photos of beautiful 'subjects'.  Mine never come out that clear and focused!

I so love this thread. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you! I have a professional lens/camera so that always helps haha :p
But you have to know how to use it, and not shake all over the place when you take your shots.... and that's before you try and think about composition (or not). 

parsleysage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Joni has the perfect cat's green eye (in my opinion :lol: )

Garfunkel's big scared eyes while we were moving

These were taken when the boys were around 4 months old when some awesome light happened to show up in my stairwell

Garfunkel's eyes are amber but they seem dark green/brown here. 

Simon's amber-gold eyes. Love!

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my word, everyone has such beautifully-eyed cats *__* all sorts of unique colours and personalities too!

karagraaf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My new girl, Penelope sometimes her eyes look emerald green and other times they seem stealy gray. She is under a year old, I'm not sure if her eyes are still changing or what

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think cats get their adult eye color pretty early, so Pen's eyes should always be the color they are now. Sometimes, eye colors change with the light. Mine do that--sometimes they look blue, sometimes more green. My sister's eyes are the same way. I always just say "blue" because I think true genetic green eyes would have to be more obvious than that, but there's more subtlety to eye color than simple Mendelian inheritance.