Show Me Your Belly !!!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I caught Mog grooming himself (on my dog's bed, no less!) We like to joke that he's just like the dog, and loving his belly rubs are no exception. He is so trusting, and his belly is so soft! :catface:

As soon as my other baby's spay incision heals, I'll sneak a pic of her tummy, too.
tinydestroyer tinydestroyer - Oooo... Mog's gorgeous, and he has that

♪♫♬ ...little pink tongue, little pink tongue.... ♪♫♬

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol what an adorable little poem!!!
:p
Moo Shu is so beautiful! Those eyes! It's like you're being tempted to your inevitable death with a siren song! How do you resist?
tinydestroyer tinydestroyer - Oh - I'd never say that she wasn't beautiful; she's among the most beautiful creatures on God's earth - but she's like Lizzie Borden in a beautiful dress. My veterinarian - who has twice had to rescue his 200+ pound English Mastiff from her - calls Showshoes, as a breed, "the Leroy Brown of cats." One of our TCS Advisors - Kieka Kieka - has two of them, which is something like living in a mine field populated by Jumping Jerboas.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
tinydestroyer tinydestroyer - Oh - I'd never say that she wasn't beautiful; she's among the most beautiful creatures on God's earth - but she's like Lizzie Borden in a beautiful dress. My veterinarian - who has twice had to rescue his 200+ pound English Mastiff from her - calls Showshoes, as a breed, "the Leroy Brown of cats." One of our TCS Advisors - Kieka Kieka - has two of them, which is something like living in a mine field populated by Jumping Jerboas.
The biggest problem is not touching the belly. It looks so cute and pettable.
20171026_203229.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Strangely enough, I actually have a cat called Lizzie Borden. This is her. She's not at all evil though. Not unless you're a birdie. Or a tiny little mouse.

View attachment 203554
Norachan Norachan - What a lovely girl Lizzie izzie, but it's really not cricket for you to say, "...strangely enough, I have a cat named...." With twenty-two cats, plus the foster kitties, if someone mentions any name, it's a pretty safe bet that you have a cat by that name.

Lizzie Borden was a cat,
In an Aokigahara house;
Lizzie Borden wouldn't eat ya,
Lest you were a bird or mouse.

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'd never heard of Snowshoe cats before until seeing the photos posted by yourself and Kieka Kieka - they are quite the pretty kitties! And for cats that can hold their own with a Mastiff, I'm doubly impressed. My kittens like to boss around our 85 lb Siberian Husky, but I'd definitely say that's more due to the pup's personality than theirs. Just goes to show you: a pet may look like a wolf and be a bunny, or may look like a sweet little angel and be Bad, Bad Leroy Brown!