1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cucumella used to avoid having her tumy rubbed. But she did welcome scratching under her chin and chest (between her top paws) but, surprisingly,she has been accepting and even inviting tummy rubs for the last 3 weeks or so. :)
Really golondrina golondrina ? I will tell Missy; if anyone can convince Missy to have her tummy rubbed, I'm sure it's Cucumella...

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine . But she is so feisty she won't let me hold her or rub that belly. :disappointed:
As time passes and she gets older Korin will hopefully grow to enjoy being held and caressed. It took Gypsy awhile and she is still getting better and better at being affectionate as time passes. Gypsy will only let Scott hold her. When she chooses she will catloaf on my lap and let me cuddle and stroke her. She is always near one of us but usually won't come to us for affection, however if we go to where she is lounging she loves being petted from nose to tail tip, brushed, snuggled, cuddled, kissed, massaged (including footsies) having our noses buried in her oh so soft fur (she always smells soooo good) and will usually roll over for tummy rubs and she loves to lick, especially our noses.
20170613_135619-1.jpg 20170613_135708.jpg

Last edited:

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
As time passes and she gets older Korin will hopefully grow to enjoy being held and caressed. It took Gypsy awhile and she is still getting better and better at being affectionate as time passes. Gypsy will only let Scott hold her. When she chooses she will catloaf on my lap and let me cuddle and stroke her. She is always near one of us but usually won't come to us for affection, however if we go to where she is lounging she loves being petted from nose to tail tip, brushed, snuggled, cuddled, kissed, massaged (including footsies) having our noses buried in her oh so soft fur (she always smells soooo good) and will usually roll over for tummy rubs and she loves to lick, especially our noses.
View attachment 206880 View attachment 206881
You give me hope of one day being able to cuddle her.