Show Me Your Belly !!!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd never heard of Snowshoe cats before until seeing the photos posted by yourself and @Kieka - they are quite the pretty kitties! And for cats that can hold their own with a Mastiff, I'm doubly impressed. My kittens like to boss around our 85 lb Siberian Husky, but I'd definitely say that's more due to the pup's personality than theirs. Just goes to show you: a pet may look like a wolf and be a bunny, or may look like a sweet little angel and be Bad, Bad Leroy Brown!
tinydestroyer tinydestroyer - That Mastiff is a chump - 230 pounds of lovable spineless wimp. If you put that silly Snowshoe up against something that didn't back right down - like a Tyranosaur, maybe - I wouldn't give you any better than even money odds. Well, maybe 2 - 1; those Tyranosaurs don't look all that tough.

;)

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
A fluffy pumpkin face belly. She allows belly rubs. More laid back than Honeybee believe it or not. Honeybee is easier to poke around in her mouth but pumps is easier to pill.
20171029_191455.jpg

Honeybee.. don't touch belly if you dont want to get shredded.
20171029_170735.jpg

The look...dont you dare she says
20171029_170657.jpg

Giving herself a bath

20171029_170635.jpg

Last edited:

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
tinydestroyer tinydestroyer - they become even softer if they're properly rubbed every day. I love Lucy's little tan chin!
Good to know! I will begin my daily maintenance of further softie-fying my cats' tummies with all the belly rubs. Or at least all they'll allow, haha.
And thanks! I love her little split color mouth / chin area too. Like any good two-face allegory, this is representative of her two sides: sweet little cuddle kitty / ruthless foot bandit cat.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good to know! I will begin my daily maintenance of further softie-fying my cats' tummies with all the belly rubs. Or at least all they'll allow, haha.
And thanks! I love her little split color mouth / chin area too. Like any good two-face allegory, this is representative of her two sides: sweet little cuddle kitty / ruthless foot bandit cat.
tinydestroyer tinydestroyer - She's so sweet looking - I can't imagine her making the dreaded BiteyFace.

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
To be fair, her alter ego is no leroy brown Mu Shu Snowshoe. But she does take a malicious pleasure in being the quickest one in the household. She does little drive-by pounces on unsuspecting human feet / Siberian husky tails, then scurries away. I could swear that she glances back as she passes, as ic to say "haHA! Gotcha!" Until I'm quick enough to snap a pic, I'll never know for sure!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:dizzycat:
Moo Shu Snowshoe asks the burning question:

View attachment 203544

"Some cats' tummies are like jelly,
Some cats know they have it made,
But before you touch my belly -
Is your life insurance paid?"
:hellocat: Congratulations Moo Shu! I see they finally got you your very own Emojs: :insertevillaugh: & :devilcat2: & :redtongue:. They're purrfect for you :greenpaw::bluepaw::catrub:Gypsy

Last edited: