Show Me Your Belly !!!

missasilin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Omg these pics are killing me with cuteness! Meet my newest cat, Beaker. I trapped her outside to TNR her less than 3 weeks ago but needless to say after you look at this pic..... yeah, I don't think she's feral, LOL. Not a lot of petting yet but she is forever showing her belly! Also, meet my longtime cat Mrs Boo, who at 17 years old loves her belly rubbed. She is the tortie and beaker is the gray striped.
IMG_5127.JPG
IMG_4976.JPG

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg these pics are killing me with cuteness! Meet my newest cat, Beaker. I trapped her outside to TNR her less than 3 weeks ago but needless to say after you look at this pic..... yeah, I don't think she's feral, LOL. Not a lot of petting yet but she is forever showing her belly! Also, meet my longtime cat Mrs Boo, who at 17 years old loves her belly rubbed. She is the tortie and beaker is the gray striped.
View attachment 192784 View attachment 192785
:wave3:So glad to see you three here.:dance::jive:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 192784 View attachment 192785
As a charter member of the Torti & Tabby Appreciation Society, I am having a lot of trouble enduring these pics. ;):winkcat: