Show Me Your Belly !!!

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
IMG_20170729_031142717.jpg

It's Aegon being a contortionist. I thought this was so funny because of his smile and because I too am very bendy. You can see his adopted sis, Abby, a beautiful black cat, next to him.

Pardon the dirty pillow, haha. It's the one the cats always sleep on and the sheet was in the wash. We use a special hypoallergenic detergent for them so it gets washed separately.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want one sooooo badly. I should post my mom's long-haired cat, Nyxie. I think she must be part NFC or something. Gorgeous and the softest fur...but her belly is still off limits :bawling:
Well, at least you get vicarious pleasure from that. Hopefully you will soon be able to adopt the floofiest of floofsters to your loving permanent home!:cool2::lovecat3:

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those of you with long-haired cats, you must tell me: HOW SOFT ARE THE BELLIES???

I have NEVER had the joy of rubbing a long haired belly :(
Ok, I will share.

Greg and arnolds tummies actually arent that soft. They are fairly firm. But the fur is very fine and soft. And on that part of their body only, the fur is also curly like a poodle's fur.

But the most pleasurable part of rubbing their tummies, for me, is the complete and utter trust they have in me that I wont hurt them when they are in this most vulnerable position that goes against their instinct to offer to others.

I can rub their bellies and they will purr. It I leave my hand on their tummies and not move it, they will often fall asleep........its wonderful. I find it so relaxing, so peaceful and it helps me get a perspective on life.

Just the other day Arnold jumped into my lap when I was at my desk. He squeezes in between the desk and my lap. He thinks hes a little kitten...hes not.

Then he rolled onto his back with his back legs up in the air, tummy exposed, with his front paws bent and stares into my eyes. Then he starts reaching up and touch my face.....many times.

Although I had plans and chores, I stopped everything and thought , one day I will be wishing for these moments and all my other plans could wait an hour or two.

That is what it feels like to rub a cat's tummy. :)

Those of you with long-haired cats, you must tell me: HOW SOFT ARE THE BELLIES???

I have NEVER had the joy of rubbing a long haired belly :(