Share Your Indoor Plant Pictures

LTS3

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My watermelon pepperomia was wilting recently but the soil seemed moist an inch down. I watered it anyways and the plant perked up in a few hours. The Tenelli succulent has a few brown spots on the leaves. Sun scorch maybe even though I have the plant cart positioned near the window where it gets indirect light. I might have to move the cart further back from the window. The Frizzle Sizzle one is interesting. Sometimes all the leaves are wilted and flopped over. It perks up after it is watered. I'm using Bonsai Jack mix and run water over the pot for a few minutes in the sink weekly. I'm not sure why the plant is so thirsty :think:

LTS3

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What is the little green thing poking out from the base of the mini orchid? A new leaf?

20220611_062444[1].jpg

Droopy Frizzle Sizzle:

20220611_062434[1].jpg

I soaked it in the sink for awhile with the Bear's Paw and Teddy Bear succulents.

denice

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
It looks like a new root on the orchid. Orchid roots kind of go where they want. After flowering there is usually a stage of developing new roots and leaves. Leaves usually show up on the top of the existing leaves and the bottom leaves die and fall off eventually.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
nurseangel nurseangel I was literally just thinking about you! :D.

Well, not an indoor plant, but we have a tumbleweed growing in our back yard. I didn't know what it was at first so I let it go so I could see what it turned into, but now the thing is practically growing by a foot overnight! It's headed for the trashcan, I just don't have that kind of space for a monster like this lol

Last edited:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
nurseangel nurseangel I was literally just thinking about you! :D.

Well, not an indoor plant, but we have a tumbleweed growing in our back yard. I didn't know what it was at first so I let it go so I could see what it turned e, but now the thing is practically growing by a foot overnight! It's headed for the trashcan, I just don't have that kind of space for a monster like this lol
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not throw the tumbleweed away! I've always wanted one of them! And a prarie dog, if it's not too much trouble.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL
The p dog says he can't leave, he's watching over his neighbor's burrow that has some burrowing owls using it :thumbsup:

Another outside plant, --I have my first red sunflower that opened today 😊