Secret Santa Discussion Thread

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Paulena

To My SS __________, I mailed your package this morning, it should arrive Wednesday or Thursday, sorry I am so late in mailing it off. I had a light heart-attack a couple of weeks ago and have been down since then, I had everything ready to go until this happened. Hopefully, you won't be too disappointed in the arrival time, but at least you will get it in a day or two after Christmas. So, Merry Christmas and I hope you and your kit(s) enjoy the goodies!!

Paula
Oh my, how scarey. I hope you're ok and recovering nicely. Please take care of yourself. I'm sure your SS recipient will understand.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you are feeling better Paula!

To my SS: I am not sure what is going on with your package! I mailed it on Monday and got the proper tracking info, but I haven't gotten any updates via email or anything! Geez! I mailed it with PLENTY of time! Here's to hoping it gets there on time....

P.S. I wanna see pics!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

If my SS hasn't recieved their gift by Christmas I am going to out myself to her!!!! I just want it to get there so bad!!!
I just wish my SS would out ME!!! I was so excited about the things I sent her too. She hasn't been one but once since she posted she got the package. I just hope everything is ok. (I wanted you guys to see some of the things I found for her too.)

Maybe she'll pop in and see this and know it's me now!
But Dear SS recipient, if you're still not sure. Look at the shirt..... Then look down......

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow will be a week since I mailed it 2 day priority mail....I expected the USPS to be slow, but this is ridiculous!

Please get there on time....

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I just wish my SS would out ME!!! I was so excited about the things I sent her too. She hasn't been one but once since she posted she got the package. I just hope everything is ok. (I wanted you guys to see some of the things I found for her too.)

But Dear SS recipient, if you're still not sure. Look at the shirt..... Then look down......
Same here...mine never even posted that she recieved it. She did finally pm one of the snooping santas back to let them know she recieved it about a week after it should have arrived (i was worrying because she had not logged onto TCS in a while, but i'm sure things were just a bit busy for her) - so i am thankful it got there safe and sound though!
I put clues in there -i was hoping she would "out" me too or post that she had recieved it/taken pictures ...but nothing so far. If she doesn't post soon though, i'll go ahead and post who my reciepant was and what was sent along. I hope she enjoyed everything!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Taurus77

That counts me out. My SS is from Chicago and I pm'd her but no reply--atleast I think I might know who she is....
I have an idea who your SS is since creating my little spreadsheet this weekend. Have they logged in lately to get your PM?

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Same here...mine never even posted that she recieved it. She did finally pm one of the snooping santas back to let them know she recieved it about a week after it should have arrived (i was worrying because she had not logged onto TCS in a while, but i'm sure things were just a bit busy for her) - so i am thankful it got there safe and sound though!
I put clues in there -i was hoping she would "out" me too or post that she had recieved it/taken pictures ...but nothing so far. If she doesn't post soon though, i'll go ahead and post who my reciepant was and what was sent along. I hope she enjoyed everything!
I feel your pain...last year I put so much effort into my SS present, and the person posted that she got it, but never bothered to figure out it was me. No pictures, no nothin'.

This year my recipient was a total doll! I got the satisfaction of seeing pictures posted!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

I feel your pain...last year I put so much effort into my SS present, and the person posted that she got it, but never bothered to figure out it was me. No pictures, no nothin'.

This year my recipient was a total doll! I got the satisfaction of seeing pictures posted!
I'm glad your recipient this year posted pics/etc this year and you got to see how happy she was!
That is great! I hope mine winds up posting and acknowledging on here she got it aside from in pm (i'm not sure if she's figured out who i am yet
). I put a lot of effort into it as well and was soooo excited about it- i hope she enjoys it and posts soon!

When my SS gift gets here i'm going to borrow Colin's camera and snap some pictures
I can't wait!!!!!
Still no signs of it- hopefully it will come tomorrow!!!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have an idea who your SS is since creating my little spreadsheet this weekend. Have they logged in lately to get your PM?
No, but I think its Oscarsmommy, but if you have a better idea, PLEASE tell me, I've gone nuts trying to figure it out--no clues in the box.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

I had forgotten about last year

Your SS may have gone a little overboard with the pics. I heard she even sent more to you in PM.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was a little sad that my SS only posted to me in PM that she received it. She was very grateful but I would have liked to see some pictures. I really had difficulty getting her the best things. Maybe she's really busy. I know not all of us have time to post a lot.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Taurus77

No, but I think its Oscarsmommy, but if you have a better idea, PLEASE tell me, I've gone nuts trying to figure it out--no clues in the box.
Wrong, try again.

Originally Posted by Pami

Your SS may have gone a little overboard with the pics. I heard she even sent more to you in PM.
Well that's just shocking.
I'm sure Kelly appreciates it.

Originally Posted by Duchess15

I haven't seen where the person who had me has received her package yet.
She has, but isn't opening it until Christmas.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

I was a little sad that my SS only posted to me in PM that she received it. She was very grateful but I would have liked to see some pictures. I really had difficulty getting her the best things. Maybe she's really busy. I know not all of us have time to post a lot.
I'm sure you did a wonderful job Renovia.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

I have yet to see my gifts posted - all three years of participation. But, at least I know they arrived safely and were appreciated.