Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2012!!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Gotta love the US Postal Service. Tracking a package I sent and it's made it all of 350 miles in 3 days! :mad:

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got home from the post office, where a certain parcel for a certain person went off  to be shipped........ I hope Santa was on a postal duty at my post office today, ready for a secret mission!!!   

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I left a hint...but as I just sent the present, I am worried that it won't make it in time,  and by that time, everyone will have  gotten their presents, so I santee will maybe have only one option of who his SS is! 

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know a Daisy and a Buster...but they can't write.  No way could they have sent a package.  And who would be brave enough to give Daisy
 a ride to the post office?  An incredible coincidence...
Well, the return address WASNT Isle of Llamas, so I guess I just have to keep sleuthing!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Sent mine today, it should be there by the end of the week. I'm going to stalking the USPS website for the next few days!
Good luck with that. The first scan I got from my package was 3 days after I sent it, all of 350 miles away. And no, I did not send it by Pony Express. No scans since then, and it's been another 3 days. I suspect I'll get the USPS notice some time after my santee posts pictures. :rolleyes:

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, the website did that to me last year too. I kept checking and it was stalled in one location for 3 days, then the next day it was updated and told me it was delivered 2 days ago. I think they posted their tracking system crashed because of user overload...which, I guess, is understandable, in a way? If it was the first year and they were a new company that just started operating in, say, July, 2011. Oh well, gotta love the post office.

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so mad I could cry or scream...maybe both.

Beware of sending packages UPS.  They will deliver them to vacant apartments or homes.  Seriously....they will deliver a package to a place that is not occupied and think nothing of it.  Their job is just to drop it off.

In any event, someone stole the package.  i really hope they enjoy "I can Pee on This and Other Poems by Cats".

I hope karma bites them in the butt.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so mad I could cry or scream...maybe both.

Beware of sending packages UPS.  They will deliver them to vacant apartments or homes.  Seriously....they will deliver a package to a place that is not occupied and think nothing of it.  Their job is just to drop it off.

In any event, someone stole the package.  i really hope they enjoy "I can Pee on This and Other Poems by Cats".

I hope karma bites them in the butt.
Oh, no! 

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The package you sent? Or the package you should have received? Either way, it sucks!

It's not just UPS. I picked the mail up the other day at the mailbox at the end of the road, and there was a package for my MIL that was in a plastic bag and just wrapped around the flag. Not even tied, just wrapped a few times. The thing is....usually, the regular postman knows where she lives. Or, it it's a newbie or a fill in, they just leave a card and we pick it up. Nope, this was just by the side of the road where anyone could take it. Talk about security.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
My Santee received theirs.

Well there goes my theory about you being my Santee.  Mind you nothing has arrived so there are no hints.

Zohdee, the package that went missing, was that meant to be for your Santee?