Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2012!!

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I already mailed mine....... All done!!

We haven']t heard from Certain people on the thread though, inquiring minds want to know what AbbysMom, Draco, NutroMike are up to........ hmm

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
AbbysMom isn't participating, so you can cross her off your list. ;).

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 I was so excited finding the right size box and getting it in the mail.
  I forgot to put in the card   -----------------      insert random curse words here. I will mail it tomorrow

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got the box out and started putting SS gifts in just to make sure it would all fit. Looks like I need to get a few more things to fill in the corners. Or wait a minute! Maybe that's need to get a bigger box for all the stuff that keeps falling out.
Hmm ...I wonder which it is? 

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I packed up my two gifts today.  I had planned on sending them out tomorrow, but I'll be on my way back from Jackson, MS, so it will be Tuesday morning.  So...if you haven't gotten your gifts yet, maybe they're coming from me!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I did, indeed, put two packages in the mail yesterday. I'm not a big "mystery" guy, so I didn't go to an extreme measures to hide the sender. One package is for the team board, and one is for the public board. One is going to the Southwest, and one is going to the Midwest. Is that too much of a hint?

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I already mailed mine....... All done!!

We haven']t heard from Certain people on the thread though, inquiring minds want to know what AbbysMom, Draco, NutroMike are up to........ hmm
I have one more thing to get and then it's in the mail.  This is my first time at it and I hope the person likes everything in the package!  This is FUN!  I'm busy trying to find out who my SS is LOL! 

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did, indeed, put two packages in the mail yesterday. I'm not a big "mystery" guy, so I didn't go to an extreme measures to hide the sender. One package is for the team board, and one is for the public board. One is going to the Southwest, and one is going to the Midwest. Is that too much of a hint?
I'm in the midwest... :wavey:

I have hit a minor snag but should have mine in the mail next week. :cross:

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have one last thing to get this weekend and then shipping time.  I hope they like my gifts.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a few edible things to buy and bake and then I'll be shipping it. I haven't been able to afford to REALLY spoil my Santee, but hopefully he/she will feel spoiled enough. Wish I could have gotten more!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For some reason of the two packages I sent out last Tuesday, one arrived Thursday...but one still hasn't arrived, according to the tracking.  In fact, it just says it went through the sort facility in...well, in a southern city of a midwestern state yesterday.  With any luck, it will be arriving today...

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I still gotta finish my shopping.. rather, start. I haven't been able to think about it since my surgery and recovering and all.. ugh. I hope to get it out by christmas at least!!

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still gotta finish my shopping.. rather, start. I haven't been able to think about it since my surgery and recovering and all.. ugh. I hope to get it out by christmas at least!!
Hmm is your santee by chance in the southern US? ............ hmm

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For some reason of the two packages I sent out last Tuesday, one arrived Thursday...but one still hasn't arrived, according to the tracking.  In fact, it just says it went through the sort facility in...well, in a southern city of a midwestern state yesterday.  With any luck, it will be arriving today...

I just checked the tracking, and someone should be getting a package today (or at least a slip to go and pick it up).