Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2012!!

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well Ive got some ................ and a few ......................... one .......................... and a couple of ............................... so things are coming together nicely 

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am awaiting a delivery by chronopost this morning 
 now I havent got anything on order at the mo so what could it be 
 my ss maybe????? 

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Participating this year got me to order some _________ I've needed.

As for the ______________, do I order and have it sent or go to the store and buy it (which will let me get some for myself... :think: )

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dear ______

I am soooooo jealous of you right now I ordered you a beautiful ____ ______! It is on its way and to be honest I'm nearly done shopping for you I have one or two things left to get and then I will ship :)

Love your

Very envious Secret Santa

HAHAHA

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So what is everyone up to?????????  How is your diabolical planning and plotting coming? Anyone baked any good cookies lately for the darksiders??? (BTW- I am partial to chocolate chip....)......... Any status's , or should I say "stati" of going ons? :D - Inquiring Gnomes want to mind, the anticipation is of great immenseness....

I think it's time for another clue from Yours truly to my very special Secret Santa! hehehehehe

Clue:

PS... Smokie and Bandit are living it up with their cross necklaces to match Meowmy's!! :D

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
This is an open letter to my poor Secret Santa who has tried to find out details and not had much luck:

I know I'm a difficult one (I've suggested no food, due to customs, not books as they are so heavy to send all the way to Aus, etc etc) so please know that I will be happy with whatever I receive. 

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is an open letter to my poor Secret Santa who has tried to find out details and not had much luck:

I know I'm a difficult one (I've suggested no food, due to customs, not books as they are so heavy to send all the way to Aus, etc etc) so please know that I will be happy with whatever I receive. 
I know who it is, I know who it is :D

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Not the Gummy Bear song! :please:

Anyway, I got in the shipment of _____________ and I have putting things together for my recipient. I still need to ___________those ____________.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I went to a senior citizens' craft fair at a local church this morning.  I bought one small thing there that could be for my recipient.  I wish I could have bought many more things!   They had some really great stuff. 

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
sorry, I've been MIA folks!! been super busy with work and my last semester of school. Just a reminder, overseas folk should be getting ready to ship pretty soon and f anyone is having trouble and doesn't think they will be able to fulfill their obligation, please send me a PM as soon as possible! other than that, carry-on!!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can now post as late as the 10th December I rechecked with the royal mail....

so who is going to be getting there gift as close to christmas as possible now then hahahahaha

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm going to the Southern Chistmas Show next weekend.  This should be a great for me and my recipient. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can now post as late as the 10th December I rechecked with the royal mail....

so who is going to be getting there gift as close to christmas as possible now then hahahahaha
wow!!! that is amazing! I wouldn't trust the US postal service enough to leave it that late tho :nervous:

I'm going to the Southern Chistmas Show next weekend.  This should be a great for me and my recipient.  :woohoo:
I would always find stuff at craft shows for my SS's... and myself LOL

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
wow!!! that is amazing! I wouldn't trust the US postal service enough to leave it that late tho

I would always find stuff at craft shows for my SS's... and myself LOL
Definite problems with the USPS in my town.  They sent my income tax return to my work one year (no, they didn't know where I worked; it was just a spooky coincidence) in a batch with several other local residents' tax returns.  (Those residents had zero connection to my workplace.)   When I complained to the local post office, they told me I had to understand  "their machine hadn't been wrong in x number of years" and the mail carrier said she wasn't going to sort every piece of mail by hand."  I thought part of their jobs were to make sure the mail got delivered to the proper address.  When I complained further up the ladder to the USPS, they thought what the local post office had told me was hilarious!  "Are they talking about the sorting machine?  The sorting machine is never wrong?" Then hysterical laughter.  Gee, sorry about the rant! The mention of the postal service kind of sets me off. 

I love the Southern Christmas Show.  I'm going just in time to finish up my Secret Santa shopping.  The Moravians should be there and they make really delicious __________  that I want to get for my recipient. There is a local craft show on December 8th that is sure to have great stuff, but I am afraid to hold out for it.  

Last edited:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bought one small cat gift today.  Hint:  It's something my Secret Santa sent last year and my cats loved it!  
  I was so happy to find one like it. 

Last edited:

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am a bad Santa.  I bought a gift for my Santee's kitties and just had to test it first.  Fear not, I have ordered another!  My kitties rate it thumb claw up!

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
About 6 weeks away now!! I

Remember: I am one of your Snoopers, so is Draco and catbehaviors.. remember you can private message us to get us to snoop and ask your santee a question or get clarification!! :)